Fourteen

"Ah!" Harry yelled in pain as a bullet tore through his right shoulder and exited behind him. He held his shoulder but seemed determined to keep fighting to prove to me that he could do anything that anyone else could. I could hear a news chopper overhead and knew I had to get him inside so his face wouldn't be plastered all over the news later this evening.

"Harry, get back!" He looked back at me and nodded before retreating to behind the hummer. We had been ambushed as soon as we had finished the last of the transports by the rival gang we had been suspecting. I stood up behind the hummer's door and let off a few shots of my handgun catching two in the neck before ducking and running over to where Harry had went. I saw John pull up behind the gunfire and joined me at my side as I looked over the gunshot wound in Harry's arm. Harry shooed me away signaling that he was fine and looked out to the rival gang where they were trying to regroup but Marty was pushing them back. I looked at John and handed him my gun before slipping under Harry's arm to help him back inside the base.

"I'm gonna get him back inside before that damned news crew sees his face, I want you to help Marty push them back then open fire on anything that moves, I don't want to see a single one of these fuckers left alive. We gave them mercy last time but that won't happen again." John nodded as I retreated inside the base with Harry in my arms. I put pressure on the wound in his shoulder and looked down at him with a serious expression that he returned.

"We are going to have to snipe from inside here. The last thing we both need is that news chopper catching the face of the new Harry Styles helping a criminal in a mass shootout." I said with a firm tone in my voice. I had instructed Marty to leave a few snipers so should we need to retreat we could and snipe from the inside so all I had to do was find them.

"Do you think anyone has made it inside this base while we were distracted?" Harry asked.

"It's a very real chance." I answered while thinking. I stood up with Harry and stayed low as I walked around our base looking for the snipers. I found them and they hadn't been touched by our rivals yet so I was thankful that Harry and I still stood a chance.

"Leah, I have no idea how to use one of these." I nodded as I walked over to him and placed the gun in his hand the way he needed to hold it.

"This is how you hold it and as long as you hold it this way your aim should be good. Sniper's aren't hard to use but they take some getting used to so don't fret if you miss because we only need to push them back away from the base so we have them upper hand again. After this Harry, you will be in the gang and should you ever want to you could return to One Direction with our protection." Harry looked at me with a firm expression and shook his head.

"No, that life isn't me anymore Leah. I've been pulled into this life ever since I first laid my hands on you and I won't be leaving until I die. I told you, anything it takes, and I meant it." I smiled as I helped Harry up onto some empty shipping crates so he could perch up on our sniper windows and aim outwards easier. I took his handgun from him and climbed up on the perch next to him and aimed for the ones surrounding John and Marty. I took a deep breath and took my shot catching one right between his eyes with a successful smirk and reloaded quickly for another shot. I saw Harry take down a few with shots in the neck and watched as the love of killing took over his face. I watched in awe as he pushed away what was left of Harry Styles, pop star and idol for young kids everywhere, and became Harry Styles, boyfriend of a gang leader and assassin extraordinaire. I turned back to my snipe to take out a few more before they finally started retreating trying to get their leader's body. I shot the ground in front of the leader's body and watched as they ran off with their figurative tails between their legs.

"We did it, Harry." He turned to me and nodded with a smile on his face as he hopped down from the perch.

John and Marty joined us inside with victorious smirks on their faces, "Fuck yeah! We tore their asses down!" Marty yelled with excitement.

"I must admit that was the greatest fun I've experienced in a long time. Leah, your shooting was wonderful." John said calmly.

"Not me." They looked at me bewildered as I pointed to Harry who still held his sniper in his hands.

"Not bad, Harry. Your shooting was great for someone that hasn't ever shot a sniper before." John's compliment had Harry smiling sheepishly.

"He will be our newest sniper as soon as his induction ceremony is over." I said calmly.

Harry smiled weakly at me as the wound in his shoulder started finally getting to him. I caught him as he started to fall and looked down at him with a small smile and held him closely. John helped me lift him up and get him into the remaining hummer that was still inside the warehouse. John and Marty took the front while I hopped inside the back and laid my head against the headrest.

"Leah, you're bleeding!" Marty yelled at me surprised. I touched my stomach and pulled my hand up to my face to see the blood on my hand.

"Oh, so I am..." I chuckled weakly and felt the effects of the blood loss. I closed my eyes and got my body comfortable enough to pass out from it.