Chapter 8

Mallory POV
I hope Emilio's okay. I should've known better. I keep screwing up. I just, Give up.

RANDOM NARRATOR POV
A sudden strike of A serious Depression struck over Mallory, A kind of Depression that involves suicide from time to time. Mallory only being in her 20's might of broke the record of the most suicidal thoughts. Her whole life she has lived a life of depression, and to make it worse, when ever she would try to tell anyone, They would tell her that they don't Care and that she's self centered.

Dominik's POV
I kissed Emilio, and I am really happy right now. I want to go to his house so we can get it on!!! We just need to make our way out of the mall. We walk out of the hot topic holding hands, I have never felt more joy. We look around where we left Mallory, and she wasn't there.
"Emilio, Where did she go?"
"I don't know. Let's check Cinnabon."
We walk over to the food court and check out Cinnabon, but No Mallory to be found. We decided to order a cinnamon roll, while we wait.
As we are in line, The mall folks started yelling. Loudness Arose as Owners left there shops and made it outside. Was there a fire? I tap on this mans back.
"Sir, can you tell us what's happening?"
"There's someone on the roof about to jump!"
I look at Emilio, his face went from a smile to a face of sadness and disbelief. It got darker as he said the word, No.

EMILIOS POV
It better not be Mallory. Not today, Not today. I run outside repeating the word No. I run out to see Mallory at the top of the mall and she looked like she was clutching onto her locket.  She can't do this, she won't go through with it. I can't take any chances on losing her, she's all I have next to Dominik.
I run back into the mall yelling at Dom telling him that It's Mallory up there and he runs with me to the emergency staircase. I don't want to make any wishes about death, I really don't. All I know is I will have one wish to have Dominik with me forever.  We make it onto the roof and we see Mallory holding her locket, crying so hard that it doesn't make a sound.
"MALLORY STOP!"
"do you care?"
"What do you mean? Of course we care!"
"I mean do you really care? Or am I just the last part of Molly and Sarrah you have left."
What she was saying was true, now after Hutch Jr., She is the last thing I have of them. But that's not why I'm friends with her, I don't think at least.
"Of course I really care Mallory! Please don't make a decision you will regret."
"I don't think I will regret it."
"Mallory please don't. Your like a sister to me!"
"Then Why Don't you Love me like one?"
"I DO!"
Dominik looked at her and said,
"To be honest, you've just been blocking Our future, so if you leave, I'd be appreciative."
I can't believe he just said that, as she is about to commit suicide.
"DOMINIK SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
"No, She has been blocking our success!"
"I thought you both cared about me. I guess nobody really did."
She looked at me, still locket in her hand, wearing her LIFEGUARD Bathing suit.  Mallory looks at me and then kisses her locket and sets it on the ground next to her. She walked towards me and puts her hand on my shoulder, and says one thing, so horrid, so crucible. She says to me,
"If you Love me, Let me go."
She ran backwards crossing her arms and fell off the building.