Chapter two

POV of Emilio
*Flashback to Elementary school*
"Hi, I'm Emilio! You look sad, are you okay?"
"Oh, Me? Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for asking."
"What's your name?"
"Um, Loral. I'm new."
"I've seen you before though, we have the same teacher!!"
" Yeah."
"Hey You, Red Head!"
I turned around and saw the school bully, Shaun Buttes.
"Oh hi."
"You need to stop bothering people, you stupid ass." He said as he picked me up by my collar and threw me down. He tells me that I'm worthless and then pulls out his fist.
"This is what you get." He says.
His fist lowers down but I don't feel anything. I look up and see Loral grabbing Shaun by his neck and telling him to leave me alone. I giggled and thanked him. He looked at me and said, "That's what friends do."
*Flashback ends*
Time to go home! I am so happy. Work has been so hard. With Loral and everything. I live in a apartment building, my apartment is very modern. I walk outside my studio and call a taxi. It arrives home and I tip him and get out. I enter the front door of my apartment building and grab my mail, I then walk up the stairs, and am interrupted by my neighbor.
"Yo-Yo Emilio, What's happening brother?"
"Hey Mallory, I can't talk for long, I've had a bad day."
"Cmon, I've known you like my whole life and you can't talk to me for like 5 minutes?"
"I guess, Can I tell you something?"
"Hell yeah you can!"
"Remember Loral?"
"Oh my god yeah, I shipped Lemilio so hard!"
"Well, he um *murmurs quietly* kissed me."
"Louder."
"*murmurs slightly louder* he kissed me."
"Come on Emilio, Grow some balls and say it!"
"HE KISSED ME!"
She sat there for a minute blank faced and confused and then asked,
"Wait didn't you break up?"
"Yeah, we did."
She looked blank-faced again, then she smiled and looked at me, then at the ground, back at me, then at the ground again. Then she released a loud squeal.
To be honest, I was really confused on what was happening. She looked at me then spoke,
"LEMILIO IS BACK BABY AND ITS BETTER THEN EVEH!!"
I almost gagged. I looked at her, and said, "okay, bye Mallory."
And then I ran up the stairs.
Mallory and I have known each other for about 12 years. We were pretty close, but not as close as my other two best friends, Sarrah and Molly. But they got in an accident, a real serious one that costed there lives. They were great people, I really wish they were still here. But they're not, and I just have to get over it. Anyways, Mallory and I have been like best friends after that. But to be honest, She can get really annoying, but I still love her.  I settle in my home and Put down my suitcase on the couch. I sit there next to it and think, Do I like Loral? I don't think I do, he cheated on me twice, and he never appreciated me. On the other hand, he was sweet and kind and lovable, and his butt was bubbalicious.  
I don't know. I really don't. And ~ *loud pounding on door*
"Who is it?"