Chapter 7

Mal's POV
What does he mean use me? That would most likely hurt Emilio's feelings. After everything that's happened to the poor guy, why would I want to add onto it. PLUS How would that make me feel? Even more confused on everything. Because I would overthink and forget that Dominik is purposely flirting with me, And then I'd grow a crush or so
something. But Maybe this could also Make Emilio happier. The more Dominik flirts with me, The more Jealous Emilio gets. The faster DOMINO GROWS! I think I'm gonna do it.
"Sure why not? But One rule, No sex."
"Awww. Fine, it works for me."
Emilio is coming out of the bathroom.
"Mallory Now."
"What?"
"Emilio's getting closer. COME HERE."
I scooted over more and Dominik arose and sat on my lap facing me. I bit his neck and Emilio saw what was happening. I whispered in Dominik's ear, "Your Welcome. Now go get him tiger." Emilio was running away, Far away, he hates seeing people in any kind of relationship, even if he didn't like one of the mates. Dominik appeared in front of him with both hands out offering a hug, but Emilio's tears grew stronger and his speed faster as he dashed past Dominik. Dominik was confused it seemed. He normally has Emilio under his control right away.
EMILIOS POV
I am running and I don't ever want to stop. I feel like crying and crying, HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO ME? Mallory knew I had feelings for him. Why would she do this? I thought he liked me to but he must not. He feel for the one and only Mallory. The nerve of that woman makes me so, so, ANGRY. My legs were getting tired so I ran into the nearest shop, which happened to be  a Hot Topic. I ran to the back where all the dressing rooms are and hid from reality crying.

Dominik's POV
Why is he so sad this time? The last time it was easier, now he's being difficult. I was just teasing him, flirting with his friend in the bathing suit. I don't know where he went, I'm searching the whole Mall at this point. All the places that suit him, like Vera Bradley, Urban Outfitters, Abercrombie. He's not there. I teleport back to Mallory and I sit beside her. I don't like this feeling, I feel, a mix of confusion and Sad. I don't like having him Mad Or Sad. My man doesn't deserve to feel that way. Did I say my man? He's not mine, I don't think he wants to be.  I ask Mallory if there is any places he likes to go here. And She says that when he's sad he goes to hot topic because The Pop Figures comfort him or something like that, I don't know. I teleport into the store, and do a scan with my eyes, and I found him in the dressing room. I go Invisible and teleport in there, not even he can see me. I feel terrible standing here watching him cry and cry. I turn visible and touch his shoulder. He just looks up at me with sadness in his eyes.
"Why are you here? Why don't you go back to your girlfriend?"
"Because, I don't feel like it."
"Really, you don't feel like it?"
"*clears throat* YEAH cause I don't feel like it."
"You know, after a while I thought that Cool guy act was annoying, I hoped that under that there was somebody caring, I guess I was wrong."
As Emilio gets up to Leave the dressing room, I yell. "WAIT!" He turns around and I push his back against the dressing room door with my lips. I was kissing the Emilio. And it felt great. I grabbed his sides and pulled him closer and he pulled me closer. I pulled away, and wiped his tears away with my finger. He looked sad again and asked,
"Why did you do that?"
I smirked at him with tears coming down my eyes as well,
"Cause, Your the One I want, Emilio Rodriguez."