Chapter 5

Emilio's POV
I have no clue what is happening. I supposedly met a genie, a sexy genie. I am honestly the most confused I've ever been. I look to my right and see the city, where all the normal people are living there normal lives. I look to my left and see Mallory jumping up and down with a short flame known as, Dominik. Honestly, I don't know how to handle this. My life was confusing enough before this, with Loral and Hutch Jr, and I was already on the verge of insanity. So you know what? You only live once! I'm going to go with this little hipsters crap. So you know what I'm going to do? I'm gonna make a wish.
"Dominik. Come on over here!"
"Anything you say, Master."
He said that while biting his lip.
My pants got a little tighter but no biggy.
"I would like to make a wish."
"Anything for you."
"I would like to see Mallory, in her lifeguard uniform, that she will never let me see. And make her wear that everywhere for a week."
Dominik looked at Mallory then back at me. He laughed and smirked.
"I too would find that an interesting image but for me to grant that wish, you need to light my candle."
Mallory was staring and turning red.
I giggled and that's when she lost it.
"LISTEN HERE YOU PERVERTS! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT LET YOU SEE ME IN MY LIFEGUARD BATHING SUIT! I HAVE AS MUCH AUTHORITY AS THE NEXT WOMAN DOES!"
I laughed a little more but Dominik looked a little frightened.
I looked at Mallory and asked her a question.
"You got any matches?"
She looked pissed, but sighed and said no.
I asked Dominik the same and he gave me a pack.
"There are only ten, to go with the number of wishes. Light em' up, and your wish will be granted."
I slid the red part of the match against the box and it caught fire. I bent down on one knee near the candle and lit it.
I looked at Mallory as a red flame surrounded her in a circular manner. As soon as it vanished, I saw Mallory in a lifeguard one piece that showed off all her curves. Her hair also left her bun and it went into a big curly blob.
She was red in the face and crossing her arms.
Dominik was staring at her for at least 3 minutes. I don't know why, but I felt a little jealous. I tapped him on the shoulder while clearing my throat.
He quickly moved his head towards me then back at Mallory.
"OKAY DOMINIK I GET THAT SHE LOOKS GREAT BUT IM YOUR MASTER SO FOCUS ON ME!" 
Mallory looked and Dominik chuckled. Dominik then walked over to Mallory putting his head by her ear making her giggle as he touched her left breast.
I was angry and turned away, not wanting to be part of there Porno. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and as I turned around, Dominik's face was millimeters away from my own. His lips were close to mine as he whispered the words,
"Don't be jealous Master. I'm here for you. Only you."