Chapter 25

You're rushing around the house trying to find shoes to match your dress.
You have 5 minutes till Phil will be here and you have no idea what shoes will match your red/black/navy dress.
You finally find a pair of silver/red flats/heels.
You shove them on.

As you're getting ready, Emily and Erin run up to you.

"Whatcha doin?" Emily asks annoyingly.
"Getting ready." You say, not looking up from your phone as you check the time.
"Ooooh for what?" Erin asks.
"Dinner."
"With who?"
"None of your business."
You go and pick up your coat.
Just as you're doing so, there's a knock at the door.

You shove the coat and rush to the door, opening it to reveal Phil who's wearing a suit.

"Hi!" You wave to Phil. He doesn't speak, his mouth hangs slightly open.
"Phil?" You snap him back to reality.

"Oh, sorry!" He lets out a small laugh. "You look great."
"Not so bad yourself, Lester." You say as you step out the house, closing the door behind you.
"Come on. We don't have to get the bus today. I brought a car." He leads you to the silver car parked on the side of the pavement.

..........................

You're sitting in an extremely fancy restaurant. You've just finished your main course when the judgey waiter comes back to collect your plates.
"Could we see the dessert menu please?" You ask as she picks up the final plate.
"You sure about that?" She mumbles under her breath.
"Excuse me?" You tilt your head slightly.
"Of course!" She says, taking some glasses.
"Maybe we should just get the bill. I don't want you to miss out on the surprise." Phil says as he checks the time.
"Oh okay." You turn to the waitress "can we actually just get the bill please."
She nods and heads off.

About two minutes later, she brings the bill back. As she's leaving, a girl walks into the restaurant.
She has blonde, wavy hair kept back in a low ponytail.
When she walks in, Phil's eyes widen in terror.
"We have to go." He says, grabbing hold of your arm.
"Uh.. Why?"
"We just have to go." He says, standing up.
"Okay, just let me pay the bill." You take out your purse as the girl smirks at Phil from across the room and begins to storm over.
"Hurry up!" Phil pulls you up as you slap the money onto the table.

He grabs your hand and drags you out of the restaurant. The two of you sprint to the car, the girl now running after you.
Phil turns on the engine and speeds out of the area.

"Okay. What the f*ck was that?" You ask as Phil finally slows the car down.
"Long story." Phil says as he parks beside the aquarium "we're here."

"The aquarium?" You ask.
"Yeah. This is where the surprise is." Phil smiles at you as you pay the admission fee.
"Why are they even open this late?"
"I asked them to stay open for the surprise."

"So.. Where is this surprise?"
"This way!" Phil says excitedly as he grabs your hand and leads you through the aquarium.
He stops in front of a door and places his hands over your eyes.
"Is this really necessary?" You giggle.
"Yup."

Phil leads you through the door into what feels like a wide space. He walks you to the middle of the room. He makes you face the ceiling then lifts his hands off your eyes. You look around the room.
It's a large area with a fish tank filled with gorgeous, colourful fish as the walls and ceiling. On one wall, there's a screen set up with *insert your favourite movie here* ready to play.

Suddenly, *insert your favourite slow song* starts to play.
You turn to Phil, who's looking down at his feet nervously.
"D-Do you like it?" He asks, his eyes looking up at you.
"Phil..."
"Yeh?"
"I love it."
He looks up at you and smiles.
"D-Do you want to dance?" He asks shyly.
"Of course." You smile.

You wrap your arms around his neck (probably standing on your tiptoes) as he wraps his around your waist.

He looks down at you and you look back up at him.

You get lost in his ocean blue eyes.

You've always known you like him, but not this much.

And that's when you realise

You're falling in love.

Idk what this is, I just felt like this was a good idea.
I was clearly wrong.
OoOps.
I'm slightly cringing at myself. I know you don't like this chapter. I can sense it.
Also, welcome to the black parade.
AbcomehdudnNudjvnwukNsjcjdjshshHNSJCNDHJNfjjjjjdkancj
Oh and, did you see the LA Devotee music video?
I added it at the top in case you haven't.
I like it.

Bye.