Chapter 11: Shh, Sweet Dreams

"Shit." I panted and grabbed a handful of the sheets in my left hand, while I ran my right hand behind me to grip Dean.

I felt kind of rebellious because Sammy was sleeping not more than five feet away. What if he were to wake up? I don't know if that'd be awkward or what but I'd prefer to avoid that at all costs.

Dean's warm hand in between my legs was slowly driving me crazy, he was making me want to scream. Dean removed his hand from my underwear and slowly rolled himself on top of me, he grinded into my heat.

I hadn't noticed when I'd come to bed, but he definitely wasn't wearing anything on his lower half like I thought he was. His shaft slid against my underwear, making me shiver. "Dean," I attempted to whisper, my moans getting the best of me, "Stop teasing."

"Yes dear." he smirked, slithering his hand in between our bodies to part my panties to one side. He pressed against my entrance, I expected him to be gentle but boy was I wrong. He slammed into me, entirely unexpectedly. I let out a squeak, nearly a scream, Dean quickly placed his hand over my mouth.

He leaned down next to my ear, starting to buck into me gently, "Shh.", He whispered, then placed light kisses down my collar and in between my breasts. He was going so agonizingly slow, torturing me. If he was trying so harshly to keep me quiet, he was going about it the wrong way.

I already had issues controlling myself when it came to sex with Dean, there's been times where I've begged him to bend me over all kinds of things; couches, desks, his car, the shower, against walls, the tables in the loft. Basically, there's hardly a single item of furniture that me and Dean haven't performed some kind of sexual act on.

Dean took his hand off my mouth and continued to grind himself in and out of my body. I grabbed hold of him by the shoulders, pulling him closer so I can bury my face in the crook of his neck. I smiled against his skin as he quickened his pace drastically, trying to be as quiet as he could.

I ran my nails down his back, smiling against his neck. Around the end, when I was super close to finishing, we both didn't care about being quiet. I half screamed into his ear as shockwaves of bliss shook through my body. He followed, growling into my ear and biting down on my skin as he came.

He flopped down beside me onto the now tattered, wrinkled, bed sheets. We both jumped at the sound of a light shuffle coming from Sam's bed and jerked to look and make sure he wasn't awake. To our surprise, he'd just rolled over and covered back up, still snoring. "Oh thank god." I added before slamming my head back down onto the pillow in relief.

"I don't think he would've minded too much. Sam's walked in on me in some pretty precarious situations before." He laughed and kissed my temple, tucking the comforter around our bodies.

"Remember when we'd only been together for a little while and we were literally humping like bunnies? And Cas popped into the loft that night and caught us in the act." I laughed and cuddled closer to him laying my head on his chest.

"Ha yeah. And he just kept talking, too. I swear he could've carried out a whole conversation while we finished if we didn't make him go away." He smiled at me, "I do really wonder sometimes how I got so lucky to have you. I was so damaged I was sure I'd never love somebody, let alone find somebody that loved me back."

"We're both damaged Dean, I've got daddy issues, you've got mommy issues. I mean honestly we're the perfect couple." He giggled at my response.

"I love you." He kissed me again, all over the face playfully.

"I love you, too Dean Winchester." I nuzzled closer into his warm body.

I fell asleep buried in his warmth and his beautiful scent. hands resting on his abdomen.