Its Been a While

As some of you would've noticed, I haven't been active lately and that's simply due to life itself.

Sometimes life is going to be too much and you're going to feel overwhelmed and unsure, but I want you to know that that's okay. I lost sight of my long term goals, but the thing about long term goals is that they're long term for a reason. It's the big picture, it's something you're more than happy to work hard for and so you will never truly forget them or even give up, at least not subconsciously.

They're apart of you and say more about yourself than you're likely to admit, but that's okay too.

The main point I'm aiming to get across here is that you are going to lose motivation or fall off the band wagon at some point and it's totally fine if and when you do. It happens to the best of us, but if it's really important to you, you will get back up and you'll fight to make your dreams come true.

I believe in you and I am well aware that you have to potential to be whatever you want to be and do whatever you want to do. So get up and learn to hustle, this is your life and you have the power to make it outstanding. Get back on the horse you fell off and show the world that nothing can keep you down.

I love you and I'm sorry I left.