Concert Time

Paige POV
As I was sitting in starbucks with Desi (my sister) I looked over to see a Bus with the label MCR on it. "I cant wait for the concert tonight!" I said exclaimed pointing at the tour bus. Desi yawned and took a drink of her Vanilla Bean Coffee and looked down at the table.
"Whats wrong?" I asked questioning her.
"Its just I....I....well I dont know if I can go." She said on the brink of tears I gave her a look and asked for her to continue but she wouldnt.
I then said "Go on?" She nodded
"Well mom said that if I g..g...go shes gonna do something really horrible to me. Remember last time she burnt the side of my arms on the stove and said it was because of me self harming myself when I clearly didnt.... well at least that time I didnt." I wiped the tears streaming down her face.
"shes not going to hurt you Desi and I fucking promise that!" I assured her. She was my sister and i'd love her till the day I die. I got up and walked over to the Garbage can to throw my stuff away.
Someone caught my eye it was a girl sitting in a table. She was absoulty stunning. Desi came up behind me and i guess saw me getting 'goo goo eyed' as she would say.
"Go talk to her paigey!" She demanded at me.
I walked up to the table and said "Hey ummm.... your really really pretty!" I blurted out curse my damn stomach butterflies.
She giggled
"Im Kiara whats your name?" She asked.
I looked at her for a minute until she finally said "hello?"
Oh my fucking god i was making a fool of myself.
"Im Paige, sorry I zoned off." She ripped a piece of paper off of the napkin next to her and pulled a pen out of her purse and quickly wrote something down.
"Text me somtime!" She said happily.
I smiled and nodded as I walked back over to Desi.
"HOLY FUCK I MADE A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF AND STILL GOT A GIRLS PHONE NUMBER!!!!"

Desi laughed really hard. I have never seen her laugh which is not like her shes hiding something. "Show me your arms!" I demanded.
She wouldnt and started walking towards the car. As we got back to the car I demanded again. But the third time I grabbed her arm amd looked but no cuts. She had shorts on that showed her scars from previous cut marks from a while ago but none recent. I looked at her.
"What are you hiding?" I looked confused at her.
"I have a crush!" She mumbled excitingly.
I felt so happy we both have crushes!!!! I stuck the key in the igniton and started the car. We started heading towards the venue were they're already letting people in. There were only three people there. Me and desi looked over to see Gerard way standing on the stage. We got in the venue and went to the front. I looked up at my idol and back down at Desi I looked at them. They were spitting fucking images. What the hell was happening?  The only difference was Desi was a girl and he was a man plus Desi had my moms shortness.
Gerared looked at Desi with her firetruck red hair and her lack of a full smile.
He just stared. He finally lost eye contact and started talking.
"Your names are Desi and Paige arent they?" I nodded.
"How do you know us?" I questioned.
He pulled both of us on stage "Come with me!" He demanded.
I caught Desi slipping in to a Panic attack. "BREATHE DESI BREATHE!" I whisper to my slowly dying sistet. We got to the tour bus and he opened the bus up so we were inside
"What the fuck is going on?" I questioned.
Desi rolled her eyes. "He liked us better than the rest of the fans Duh!" She said sarcastically while laughing.
He looked at us both.
"Look your Desi and your Paige right?" Desi looked at him in amazment.
Desi perked up and added "The fire-fucking-truck hair is me, Desi. The Jet black I will murder your fucking soul hair is Paige!" Desi flicked her wrist.
"Damnit theres no denying her as my daughter." He blurted out.
I looked at him with a werid look
"Please explain more..."
(Chapters will get longer as i progress in the book heres just a starter chapter and btw paigey im sorry for making you look like a fool but thats how life works go follow Paige_1823 shes simply amazing!!!!! Bu like it tell me how.it is in the comments and leave suggestions in the comments too!!!!)