Returning home

I drew the picture I'm sorry about the coloring but I finally can draw hiccup! We'll sort of, I can draw more but you will have to tell me, so I don't make myself look dumb. Annnnywayyyy enjoy!

Hiccups POV

The sunlight in the cave woke me up. I Started to sit up but I was stopped by Astrid's warm body squeezing me. I laid back down and put my arm around her waist I just watched the waterfall from inside the cave.

"Why don't you go back to bed?" Astrid mumbled with a sleepy voice. To be honest it was a cute morning voice.

"I have to figure out how we are getting home. we most likely have to walk down the river till we find something."

Astrid sighed and sat up still leaning on me with her eyes closed, and smiling.

" I thought I saw a trail leading up the mountain? Maybe we could look at that." She said opening her eyes and looked into mine.

I just looked into her beautiful ocean blue eyes, and she looked into my forest green eyes. She put her chin on my shoulder and smirked.

"What? Do I have dirt in my hair or something?"

"Nope" she popped the p.

"Then what is it?"

She got up and shifted herself on my lap. facing me she put her arms around my neck.

" what are you doing?"

" what am I doing? What are you doing?" She said in a sexy/sassy voice.

I chuckled and leaned towards her placing my lips on her soft pink lips. She kissed back, turning her head to the right and I turned mine to the left deepening the kiss. We had a full make out session going on until I pulled away yes I pulled away it didn't feel right with us not dating... It felt wrong for some reason. She looked at me confused of why I stopped.

"What are we Astrid?"

"What do you mean what are we?"

"Are we a thing or is this just some joke?"

"Hiccup, your not a joke."

"So then what are we?"

"Well what do you want us to be hiccup?"

"Well if you wanted to we could be b-boyfriend a-and g-girlfriend?" Why did I have to stutter?!

She just looked at me for a really long time before saying-
*************************************
Astrid's POV
************************************
"Yes I want to be your girlfriend!" I shouted and hugged him tight.

"Great! So...... Do you want to tell people or?"

"Can we keep it secret just for a little bit? It's just that your actually the first boy I ever......dated...."

His eyes shot out of his head, his jaw dropped to the floor. I put my finger under his jaw and lifted it shutting his mouth.

"The Astrid Hofferson has never had a boyfriend?! I can't believe it, what about that Eret kid, in 8th grade?"

I sighed," we didn't actually date we just were really good friends. then one day he kissed me and everyone thought we were dating."