Forced To Hide A Murderer // Harry Styles [COMPLETE]

I gasped, spotting a tall, dark figure desperately jump through the large hole in my broken window, as if he was trying to get away from someone. I couldn't make out his features since the darkness of my room only displayed a silhouette. "Fuck!" I heard him whisper harshly to himself. Blue and red lights flashed outside from a short distance away, and I began to panic. I knew this man was being chased by police... and he was in my bedroom. The man's eyes widened as soon as he saw me sitting upright, staring straight at him. I knew right there that I should have pretended to be asleep. The next thing I knew, he had lunged at me, climbing onto my bed right in front of me and slamming a sweaty hand over my mouth. I tried screaming for help, but nothing would come out as he flipped open a sharp switchblade and pressed it to my neck. Tears began flooding out of my eyes uncontrollably as I continued to squirm in his strong grip. Was I going to die? "Shh, baby, it's alright." He briefly glanced at his hand that was over my mouth, preventing me from making any sound. ~~~ Shayna thought it would be just another normal night. She didn't expect a certain curly-haired boy to shoot a hole through her window, and jump through it! Harry Styles is Wanted for murdering six people in the span of two weeks. Did he have a reason to shatter Shay's window, let alone her life, or is she just another one of his victims?