25

TYSM FOR 2K READS!

ILLUMINATEShawn MendesChapter-25

ILLUMINATE
Shawn Mendes
Chapter-25

"Shawn!" Winter chimes annoyingly, running up to me for a hug, her black furry boots pattering on the cement. "I'm surprised you came." 

"Yeah." I sigh, "I am too.." I hug her back lightly, my arms struggle to allow me to do so.

She intertwines our fingers and holds them in between us. My palms begin to moisten and I feel an ocean on my forehead.

Everything about me being here is wrong; including the fact that I'm holding the hand of the wrong person. "Jenga or Yahtzee?" She asks, pulling me into her house.

"Uno, I guess." I run my fingers through my hair, not paying her my attention. "Um, Uno wasn't an option." She giggles. "But if you want to play that then we could go to the store to buy it." She suggests, waiting for my answer.

"Yeah, sure." I pull my hand from hers, walking back out. "I'll start the car."

I grab the keys from my pocket and moped to my car. I instantly shove the key in the ignition, and slam my hands onto the steering wheel. "What's wrong with me.."

Instead of waiting for Winter, I drive off. I drive all the way back to Madison's house as fast I could, mostly because of the remorse I was beginning to feel. And also because I don't know what to do.

-

I frantically knock on the door to Madison's house, my right leg shakes rapidly as I anticipate what I was going to say to her.

The door opens, followed by laughter. A guy, a few inches shorter than me, answering.

"I think someone's here for you." He smirks behind him, and she runs up behind him with an ice pack on her neck. This is my fault.

"give us a sec." she pushes him (matt) back inside the door, closing it after letting herself out. I brushed my hand beside her cheek, sighing, "You're beautiful."

"Not really, but thank you." Her eyes made contact with the ground, then past me. "And thanks for the broken neck, totally wanted this."

"What's wrong?" I cup her face in my hands, wanting to kiss her endlessly. "nothing." She closes her eyes, grabbing onto my hands that were still holding her face up.

   "Something is wrong, don't lie to me, what is it?" I coo, removing my hands from her face, bringing them to her waist, to pull her closer.

   "Nothing's wrong." She peels my hands from her sides, "I'm just having one of those days.." her sentence becomes faint.

   "Okay, something's up with you, I'm not leaving 'till you tell me." Finally, she comes to, and looks up at me.

   "I want to tell you, that I know."

   "What do you know, Mads?" I stifle a light laugh, nervously.

   "I know about-"

Akdgaafjskfhl cliffhanger

"Hey Emma, wasn't this chapter terrible?"

lol even Emma knows what's up