Chapter 3

This chapter is still longer than the last! Gah! Oh, and all of the results are always going to be different. Always. Which is why this takes so long xD But it’ll get faster, since I hate introductions . . . they’re always awkward, and limit the interaction between characters. Anyway, do enjoy, and since the results are all different, they have different bits and pieces of information. It wouldn’t hurt to read them all, hmm? . . . I swear, each chapter is going to be a major feat if they keep being written this long.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Morning rolled around with the absence of the patter of drizzle on the glass pane, and you were awoken by a knock upon your door. As you rolled over you could certainly say that the sky was much brighter than it had been the day before. You clamped your eyes shut to stretch the unused eyelids and rolled onto your back once again, circling your shoulders as you sat up.

“Who is it?” You asked curtly. It wasn’t snarky, of course, but you didn’t feel much like waking up at the moment.

“It’s Ansem, _(Name)_. Would it be alright if I intruded on your domain?” There was a joking tone to his voice as you slipped out from under the covers. You’d changed into your mint green hospital garb the night before, and you had to admit it was quite comfortable for sleepwear.

“Yeah, you can come in, Ansem.” You walked towards the door as it slid open, showing an all powerful looking Ansem on the other side. It only took a moment for his eyes to land upon your sauntering form, and he took the liberty of stepping into the room so the doors could close behind him. You noticed that a small, sleek parcel was propped under one of his arms.

“I hope I didn’t wake you, my dear. I brought you a change of clothes so we could be off as soon as possible.”

The man took the parcel out from under his arm and handed it to you, which you generously took with a smile of thanks while politely responding, “It’s alright, you didn’t wake me, I was just daydreaming. But I’m just wondering, where exactly are we going?”

An all knowing smile settled upon Ansem, “I’ll be taking you to the Guardian Corps headquarters today. That way, I will be able to tell you all we know quite comfortably. I’ll let you change first, and then we’ll be off.”

He left the room, and you turned to plop the parcel upon your unmade bed. You began to think a bit more as you opened the white box and started to pull on a simple long sleeved _(colour)_ blouse. You had managed to recall a few more things from your memory, such as things you had liked, places you had been, family members and a few events. But it was all to an extent, and you were never able to completely recall a specific thing, other than your name and birth date. You were tempted to start knocking on your forehead – remember something, brain!! Something that won’t leave me even more stumped than I was before!

Sighing in agitation, you leant down and pulled a pair of long, boot cut jeans up your legs, buttoning them upon your hips. They were slightly baggy around your waist, so you took the liberty of slipping on the leather belt. There, much better.

A pair of _(colour)_ sandals and two hair ties was all that was left in the box, so you were quick with sliding on the shoes which were, once again, slightly big. Well, better spacey than no room at all. Whether you put your hair into a ponytail, pigtails or left it down was up to you.

You gently put the lid back upon the box and made your way to the door, knocking a couple times before watching them open. Ansem regarded you for a moment, “My apologies if they are not to your liking, I had to guess as to what you would be easiest for you to walk around in.”

“I understand, you’re being so kind just by bothering to put so much work into it.” You smiled sheepishly in thanks once again, following as Ansem began to leave.