Love Rythmes with Screw You! (boyxboy)

First Chapter!! vote, comment, fan!! :DD

=================================================================== 

“What do you mean you are gay?!” Jess snapped. I flinched and shut my eyes waiting for his fist to come down and pound me in.

“As in I take cock up my shit hole,” I say sarcastically. Jake giggled behind me and Jess and I both shot him a death glare that shut him up.

“My twin brother is gay?!” he shouted at me after a moment of silence. He's left eye twitched meaning he is getting very, very angry.  Jake must have realized it to because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it reassuringly. “You didn’t think this was something you should have told me before?!”

“N-no, I was afraid of losing you again…” I whispered.

“So all this was for you own selfish reason?!”

“No! Wait, y-yes? I don’t know I just wanted us to be friends again,”

“But you didn’t think about how I would feel about that?!”

“No…”

“Of course not because it is always only about Nick!”

“Stop being a god damn hypercritic! Did you ever think about me when you pounded Jake and me?! No! You only thought about yourself! You even got Zain to help you and guess what he wanted to fuck me!” I froze. Did I really just say that out loud?! Crap he is going to kill me!

“Z-Zain is g-gay?!”

“Yes but he is too scared of you to admit it!”

“Don’t you dare try to blame this on me!” he snapped.  He stared to head for the door.

“Where the hell are you going?”

“None of your god damn business!” he slammed the door shut and left.

Tears filled my eyes. No! I will not waste anymore tears on him! I cling on to Jake burring my face in his shoulder. He lifted me off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he carried me to my room.

He gently laid me down my bed, he pulled away but instead I pulled him onto me. I smashed my lips to his. He hesitated for a moment before responding. He crawled onto the bed straddling me. I stuffed both my hands full with his butt and squeezed. Jake moaned into my mouth. I let my hands roam his sides.

His tongue slipped in through my lips and wrestled with mine. I won causing me to moan. Jake instantly got turned on; his hard ‘stick’ kept bumping my inner thigh. His finger roamed over the bottom hem of my shirt, then decided to travel underneath. They were freezing cold against my bare chest but felt incredibly good!

*beep beep* my phone ranged. I reached for it, “No ignore it,” Jake moaned then traveled to my neck.

“Hello?” I moaned into the phone.

“Um Nick?” an unfamiliar voice asks.

“Yes? You?” Jake attacked my lips again and tries to throw my phone on the floor.

“Cade? From the club?” Jake and I both froze. Cade why is he calling me? “Remember you said to call if I need anything?” he asked sounding a little embarrassed.

“Yeah I remember. What do you need?”

“Well I was hoping Jake was there?”

“No.”

“Nick!” Jake playfully slapped my arm and snatched the phone from me. I just pouted at him. I just got Jake; well not officially I don’t think I'm ready for that yet. “Hey it’s Jake! …Yeah sure!... ok meet you there! Bye!”