Chapter 1

"Please buckle up your seat belts as we begin our descent, we would like to thank you for travelling with us today and wish you all a wonderful day." Thank goodness the plane is almost on the ground, I hate flying it's the worst. Gathering my carry on, I rush off the plane to reach my luggage before the airport begins to clog up with other passengers and families. Wheeling my bags towards the Taxi line I finally settle in to the 2 hour drive home, I wonder if he missed me after all it has been 2 years since I have been back home to Mystic Falls.

Having paid the taxi driver my excitement accelerates when my hand begins its incessant knock on my family's door waiting for someone to open the door. However, to my disappointment I don't hear anyone nor heart beats. I began to wonder where everyone is, I gripped the extendable handle and begun rolling my case whilst holding my handbag in my free hand. I trek it down the uneven gravel road towards town where the Mystic Grill is, surly hoping someone would be down at the most populated place in town. Pushing the door open it was like a stand still as the place went quiet you could practically hear a pin drop, multiple people start screaming my name, "Aliana, Aliana!" Looking up I have various thrilled faces in front of me. But I search for the only one I want, dropping my bags I start running towards him screaming "Matty!" before jumping into his muscled arms breathing in his coffee smell. Pushing me back a step I see his smiling face peering down to mine " how are you short stack?" glaring at him I playfully punch him "short stack? That awful nickname how you can still remember it, it has been so long I have missed you Matty!"

Remembering my rude arrival, I turn around to say hello to everyone else catching up with the girls and meeting Elena's boy toys Damon and Stefan Salvatore. Elena and I sadly weren't that good of friends after all I blame her for Vicky's death and breaking my brother's heart. Being a vampire/witch hybrid meant that I had kept in touch with what has happening in my home town through gossip and a little blackmail. I was turned by the New Orleans king himself Marcel, as I was deemed a queen fit for a king. My family obviously don't know that I have turned nor that I am a hybrid, but I assume it won't be long especially since the Salvatore's are notorious for being blabber mouths.

What had caught my eye though was the presence of the famous Original family that Marcel would talk about. Locking eyes with them all I stand up and walk straight up to them with Bonnie in tow, "you must all be the famous Original family I have heard so much about" a man with dirty blonde hair and electric blue eyes steps forward with a smirk present upon his very attractive features. "Niklaus Mikaelson love, now what would your name be? Can't say any of us have seen you around before after all I would remember a beauty like you love" laughing I reply "Sorry not gonna make it easy for you, got to work for my name" I couldn't control the smirk that crawled upon my petite features. I turn back towards Matt who was collecting his gear and mine "ready to go Matty" grabbing bonnie pulling her towards Matt's truck we all get in before heading home. 

AN:

Please comment I always like to hear what you guys think! :) Happy reading