"yeah something like that" I say and kissed Maddie goodbye.

"make sure mommy pick me up" she said firmly and walked away from me.

"Madison Bieber Gomez come back here, you don't talk to me like that" I say, she can't talk to me like that I'm her damn father. She drops her backpack and walks over to me sassily.

"THEN what daddy you gonna leave me? You're never her anyways I want to stay with mommy! Understand?" she shouts at me, that really hurts, and her language is just not suiting for her age.

"but mommy is on Tour, and she is not here, is she?" I say. I feel like a child I'm freaking arguing with my daughter and she is 4 years' old.

"the reason I'm here is because you want me here, but you never spend time with me like mommy do and Taylor does" she says." ZEDD was a better daddy than you are".

ZEDD are they still a thing, did they ever even date? She says he was a better daddy than me, I have screwed up big time, first Selena by cheating and then my own daughter who don't like me anymore.

"bye daddy, please go" she says and walked away, she didn't look back no matter how much I called for her.

Its like the scene from 2 years ago, when Selena left me.

"how could you Justin, this is like a routine, but this time I'm done with you" she says her eyes were full of tears I can't stand it when she cries, but I keep doing something stupid. I reach for her so I could put my arms around her. She took a few steps away from me.

"no don't Justin, I'm done with you, I can't do this anymore" she says protecting herself from the emotional roller coaster I put her through.

"no Selena please don't leave, what about Maddie" I plead. I'm so scared to lose her, I would latterly do anything to make her forgive me.

"I take her with me, no discussion" she said firmly and crossed her arms.

"you can't take her away from me, she is my daughter" I say little angry.

"well she is mine too, and I think I should keep her I squeezed her out of me and carried her for 9 months and what do you do? Sleep with every other girl In Hollywood don't you" she said and walked away.

I didn't even notice that I had tears running down my cheeks, every time I think about how she left Me, I just get very emotional.

I have to go to the studios to get the rest of my stuff and we are going to rehears the show tonight.

I walked in to the studio seeing Scooter and Ariana discussing something.

"hey Justin bro what's up yo" Scooter greeted me and gave me a quick hand shake, I wasn't all into that, but I just got roasted by my 4-year-old daughter.
"Text Selena and tell her to pick up Maddie today, she doesn't want me to" I say hurt.
"Yo what you do this time, if she finds out she is gonna rip the head of you" he says and does what I told him to do.

"She'll pick Maddie up today" scooter says and I sighed in relief.

"What are you going to tell her?" he asks.

"I don't have to" I say taking a sip of the coffee Chaz came with, I honestly didn't even see him come.

"As far as I'm concerned, you don't have full custody of her" he says with a smile peeking on his lips. I shake my head and laugh.

We all went to the staples centre, to check out the stage, I have performed here many times , but it seems new every time.

I remember when I used to rent this place, just for my date with Selena. We would watch Titanic and eat pizza. The first time we ate spaghetti and I poured the whole thing on her.