Girl Meets Finale

Sabrina closed the door and smirked.

Okay sure she saw more than she wanted to see her best friends do, she thought. But she was happy they realized their feelings again.

But what would Tyler and Amanda say now?

**********

A week passed.

Rowan broke up with Tyler the day after her and Corey slept together, Corey did the same thing with Amanda.

Both weren't surprised however, they knew eventually they would rekindle their feelings in whatever situation.

So all in all, Rowan and Corey got back together. They both realized no matter how much time would pass, what different paths they would take.

They would never stop loving each other.

The day had come to the final taping, and Michael decided to have a LIVE audience for old times sake.

"This is it!!!" Sabrina squealed. "We are finally done with Girl Meets World!"

Rowan sighed. "But.. I don't wanna be done!" she whined

Corey came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

Peyton grinned. "Come on Row, after four years? I mean we gave it all we got. Its time for some new adventures!" he smiled

Amir nodded. "Peyton's right! We've been waiting for this day to happen and it's finally here! Next stop.. Oscar baby!"

Everyone laughed.

Michael came to talk to them. "Well guys, are you ready to rock this final episode?" he smiled

Rowan nodded. "Yes Michael, I mean I'm sad but the gang is right. Girl Meets World has to come to an end eventually!"

Michael nodded. "You guys have been amazing. From on set to off set. I know we've had some drama this past year but you guys have always pulled through and stuck together as a team. You all have bright futures ahead of you" he became emotional.

The gang looked at each other and smiled. They did have bright futures, and they would do it together.

"Come on guys, we have a show to finish!" Rowan squealed.

**********FINAL SCENE******

*Riley's house*

Cory raised his hand. "To.. our future, whatever it may bring!" everyone clapped

"So Riley, tell us.. What college plans do you have now that you've graduated?" Mr. Feeny asked

"I say she takes a road trip!" Uncle Eric stated.

"NO!!!!" both Topanga and Corey yelped.

Cory's parents laughed.

"How about you Maya?" Corey asked.

Maya smiled. "I got accepted  to an Arts Institute here in New York, one of the best. My dreams of being an artist are coming true." she smiled at her friends.

Lucas cleared his throat. "And I decided to go back to Texas for University, but i'll still visit. There's something here i can't seem to let go of" he smiled at Maya.

Maya pecked his lips softly.

Zay rolled his eyes. "Well I'm also going back to Texas, I can't let Lucas over here be too sad without his new girlfriend" everyone laughed

Lucas playfully punched his arm.

"How about you Smackle?" Lucas asked

Smackle smiled. "Well i for one have decided to attend Harvard, a need to find a new competitor and rival to beat!"