After the Tapings

"Riley.. Why can't you just tell Farkle how you feel?" Maya asked

"Ugh Maya." Riley sighed. "We go through this triangle for TWO years just for me to break up with Lucas, and to fall for farkle?"

"Riley what's the big deal? Feelings change all the time! Were fifteen! Were only sophomores in high school, these things happen." Maya said

"I don't know peaches". Riley groaned. "What about Lucas? What will he do?"

"Forget about Huckleberry, he will understand. Besides wasn't the breakup mutual anyways?"

You could tell Maya was beginning to feel frustrated with Riley. Who wouldn't?

"Maya that's not the point here!" Riley cried.

"Farkle and I can't be together! It'll ruin everything, he's my best friend. Besides, him and smackle haven't been broken up for very long." she stated

"Riley". Maya said sternly.

"If you don't tell farkle how you feel, he will move on. Do you really want that to happen?"

Riley stared at the ceiling. "No." she sighed. "I don't.."

"CUT!!!" Michael yelled.

"That's a wrap for tonight everybody!"

"Thank God." Sabrina sighed. I'm exhausted!

Rowan grinned at her friend. "Sabs you're always tired!"

"Hey with my new album and the show, how can i not be?" she groaned.

"Great job guys!" Corey came up to them.

"Corey!" Rowan squealed. she immediately jumped on his back and he let her.

"Dude you're going to eventually break his back!" Sabrina giggled.

Corey rolled his eyes. "She's always doing this, besides I'm use to it by now."

"Corey, Rowan a word please?" Michael called out.

"Were coming MJ!" Rowan called back. She hopped off Corey and they both ran to meet Michael.

"Hey! Lets go get coffee after!" Sabrina called.

"Okay!" Corey replied.

They both walked into Michael's office.

"Great job today guys!" Michael said.

"Thanks MJ!" Rowan giggled. "Do you think the fans will go wild for this?"

Michael only grinned. "Absolutely! This Riarkle build for for season four is going to be quite interesting."

Corey laughed.

"Thank God you stopped the LIVE tappings ey MJ? These fans would tell the whole world if we still had them." he said

"Exactly". Mj said. "Which is why this riarkle build up have been discrete. The whole rucas and lucaya was merely a distraction from the real thing."

Rowan smiled.

"We love our Riarkle shippers, they knew Riley and Farkle would happen since day one. But i do feel bad about misleading Rucas.. "

Corey groaned. "Row, its not our fault the fans couldn't follow these hints! I mean come on, Riarkle was completely obvious since the pilot episode. The stares, conversations.. the wardrobe!" he laughed

Michael laughed." Corey's right Rowan. I gave every possible hint that led to Riarkle, we needed Rucas to happen to make Riarkle happen. Remember that."

Riley sighed. "I know Michael.. but what about the death threats? Our fans aren't going to be thrilled once they see the episode where Riley admits her feelings for farkle."

Michael remained silent for a minute.

"Listen" he said.

"Our fans will understand. The Rucas shippers will learn to love Riarkle like we all do."

Corey nodded. "I agree with Michael. We need to have faith in our fans Rowan"

Rowan agreed. "You're right. So wait if this isn't the reason you called us in, why are we here?" she asked

"Ah yes.."Michael grinned. 

"Uh oh" corey laughed. "Let me guess.. you have a new idea?"

Mj nodded. "That's right. This is the episode that's going to to change everything!"

"Well tell us already!" Rowan squealed.

Michael looked back and fourth between Corey and Rowan.

"Next week's taping? Riley and Farkle are going to share their first kiss."

WELCOME EVERYONE! :D As most of you know, I'm YouTuber MsLoveTheSummer and this is my first ever Riarkle/Cowan story! Please vote, like or whatever you do on this site to like my story! Forward it to your friends, to fellow Riarkle shippers! I will TRY to upload everyday as much as i can. Thanks!