The End of Riarkle?

***Two weeks later***

Rowan kept looking at her old pictures in her phone. She started sobbing again.

It was her favorite picture of the two of them, she kept going back to look at it

It was her favorite picture of the two of them, she kept going back to look at it. The picture use to make her smile and feel happy, but now she only wanted to die from the pain.

She heard a soft knock on her dressing room door.

"Rowan?" Ben called out. "Can i talk to you?"

Rowan quickly composed herself and wiped her tears away. "Sure Ben, come in" she replied

"Rowan are you alright?" Ben sat down next to her

"I'm fine Ben, what's up?" she asked nervously

It had been two weeks since the incident with Corey, and nothing was better. They hadn't spoken two words to each other off the set. The whole cast became suspicious, even Michael was starting to worry. If this continued, it may be bad enough to release to the public, and it could put the show in a bad position.

"Rowan." Ben said sternly. "We know what's going on. We know you and Corey have been fighting lately. Truth is we don't know why, and that's your own business. But you can't let this jeopardize our show, you both need to be professional." he said

Rowan sighed heavily. He was right, they all were. If this continued any longer, her and Corey may never speak to each other again and the show could be ruined.

"Thanks Ben" she replied. "You're right.. I'm going to talk to Corey"

Ben smiled. "Good for you Rowan, i hope you guys can work this out." he walked away

Rowan knew she needed to speak to Corey right away, so she got up and walked to his dressing room. She heard noise coming from his room.

What is that?? she wondered. She gently opened the door enough to see what was going on, but also to the point where no one could see her.

What she saw caught her breath.

She saw Ceci on top of Corey. Both of them were on the couch, they were kissing. She saw Corey starting to take Ceci's top off.

She gently closed the door. Tears were spilling out of her eyes, she covered her mouth so no one could hear her sob. Her heart had been taken and wrenched from her body.

She slowly walked over to Michael's office.

She knocked on his door. "Michael? May i speak with you?" she croaked

"Come in Rowan!" he called. He was sitting at his desk, probably reviewing a new script.

"Michael I need to talk to you about something important" Rowan said sternly.

Michael looked up at her. "Um sure Rowan. Anything i can help with?"

Rowan slowly tapped her fingers on his desk. "Yes Michael. I was thinking a lot about the show actually. And i have a new idea"

"wonderful!" Michael clapped. "Tell me, what's this new idea?" he grinned at her

Riley remained quiet a moment.

"I want Riley and Farkle to break up on the show" she said simply.