Chapter 12

"Teddy Bear!" Tylee declares as a snow ball hits her back. Dan convinced her to take the day off and have fun. She finally agreed. After all they had been working 24/7 for the past two weeks.

"Fawn!" Dan mocks her. She sticks her tongue at him before throwing a snow ball. She doubles over in laughter as it hits him smack dab in the middle of his face. He sputters and wipes it away with a smirk on his face. Before she knows what is happening Tylee is swept off her feet and thrown face first in the snow. She shrieks and rolls over glaring at Dan.

"Oh no you didn't!" She exclaims jumping up and running at him. She ducks her head so that she hits his knees knocking him over and into a face full of snow.

"Oh no! You have to come down here to!" Dan declares grabbing her gloved hand as she straighten herself pulling her into the snow beside him.

"You have snow in your hair under you hat." She tells him slipping her hand in his.

"I know, thanks to you." He moves a piece of hair that had fallen across her face. A giggle escapes her lips as they curl into a satisfied smile.

"I was just cooling you off." He rolls his eyes at her.

"You are a beautiful complicated women." He tells her before placing his lips on hers. After her mind realizes what is happening she kisses back. They pull away smiles wide. Her first kiss there laying in the snow with the man she had fell in love with.

"I love you." She whispers before forgetting everything and placing her lips back on his.

"I love you more." He tells her after they pull away breathless. Taking her hand he helps her up after standing himself. "You know I don't think you have social anxiety like Becca claims."

"Not with you. You are one very amazing person that I have gotten to know and love. Not a whole bunch of random people I don't know." She explains as they walk to her house.

"I am glad that you aren't a turtle in your shell anymore." His arm around her waist they enter the house and shed their coats. Tylee sits down in her leather recliner and flips on the radio. Dan comes in from brushing the snow off his hat and picks her up.

"Hey!" She declares out of surprise.

"'Hey' yourself. I'm just sitting down with you in my lap." He tells her with a chuckle. She smiles and lays her head on his chest. "I love you Fawn."

"I love you too, Teddy Bear." He places his lips on hers.

"I know it is still a few weeks away but will you come with me to my parents for our Valentine get together? It is the weekend before Valentine." He asks her and kisses her temple.

"Uh, I guess so." She tells him the anxiety evident in her voice.

"They will love you, don't worry." He reassures her with a kiss.

"Wait that's like next weekend."

"Yeah I guess so."

"Okay I will see if I can get a hold of Bill. I will ask him if he can come check waters for us." Dan liked the way she said 'us' rather then 'me'. "Where do they live?"

"They live in Fort Supply. It is about a hour or an hour and a half depending on how you go." He tells her.

"Oh. Are your siblings going to be there?" He knew she was asking the question for more than one reason.

"Yes, but don't think about it. Okay? I won't leave you by yourself and will make sure that, as long as you want me to, that you are right beside me."