A Bittersweet Afternoon

It was already turning to the afternoon. The weather was amazingly great for fall. It was quite breezy, chilly, and a bit windy. It was quite romantic. After walking about a mile away from the rehabilitation center, John and Sherlock began to hold hands.
    "John?" Sherlock squeaked while shivering a bit. Even though Sherlock had his trench coat, he still remained cold.
   "Yes bumblebee." John replied while unlacing their fingers and slithering his arm around Sherlock's waist.
    "I love you." Sherlock smiled and stopped. John stopped and looked confused at Sherlock.
    "Um I really love you too Sherlock. I really do." John grinned. Sherlock nodded and bit his lip, knowing that John meant it.
     They continued walking and they walked into the forest that just randomly showed up there. They walked in and they found a pile of leaves.
    "Do you know what this means?" Sherlock giggled childishly and grinned evilly. John furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and knew what Sherlock meant when he pushed John into the pile of leaves.
   John stood up and tackled Sherlock into the same pile of leaves that Sherlock pushed John in, until Sherlock had remained on top and John at the bottom. Sherlock stared into John's deep blue ocean colored eyes while John stared at Sherlock's amazing multicolored eyes that looked like a beautiful galaxy that was held within his eyes.
"John." Sherlock muttered while his eyes flicked down to John's lips. "Yes?" John questioned while doing his "famously gay" lip licking and biting his pink bottom lip. "You're beautiful." Sherlock stared thoughtfully while giving John the smallest smile.
    "Oh shut up and kiss me already." John shouted gleefully while cupping Sherlock's cold rosy red cheeks and kissing him passionately slow. At first it was small little pecks.
    Then it became French kissing. It was a war between them. On the other hand, John lightly tugged Sherlock's beautiful dark curly hair. John also wrapped his legs around his waist. Sherlock enjoyed the kiss. The close intimacy, the touching, the kissing. It was heaven for him. He never got this close to his crushes or past boyfriends that he ever had.
  "Sherlock...mmm....please..stop." John moaned while trying to stop but kept going. "Why love?" Sherlock asked while respectfully stopping. "I'm cold." John shivered slightly while giving Sherlock one last small peck. "Fine let's go back to hell." Sherlock groaned while slightly giggling at his own joke like a child.
    John nodded and they walked back. It has only been two hours. The limit is three hours, so they should be just fine.
---

John and Sherlock sauntered calmly from freezing from the chilly outside and they met up with an angry Irene Adler and Mary Mortson. "Where were you!?!" Irene shouted while pressing a finger on Sherlock's chest.
   "Outside." Sherlock grinned sarcastically. "We were worried." Mary frowned while grabbing John's arm. "Why are your lips puffy and red?" Irene questioned curiously and confused while taking a few steps closer to Sherlock. "It's cold lets go Sherlock. Now!" John shouted while harshly grabbing Sherlock's arm and dragging him to their shared room in 221B.
    Sherlock began to cry softly. "It's okay bumblebee. Neither Irene or Mary can't hurt you." John promised while talking of Sherlock's heavy trench coat.
   "Look at me." John demanded softly while softly cupping Sherlock's face with his very own cold hands. Sherlock carefully stared at John's carefully structured face and tears quickly rolled off Sherlocks pale colored face. John wiped them with his thumb.
  "I love you. I will always love you. So please, I will protect you Sherlock. Trust me." John whispered. The words rolled of his tongue like magic. Sherlock sadly and slowly nodded.
   John gave him small pecks that always made Sherlock smile wide no matter what ever happened to him. "Let's now go eat early dinner." Sherlock sniffled while kissing John's forehead and exiting the room while John rushed behind him.

Short chapter I know. I promise the next one will be longer.

Curing The SociopathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara