Arrival

I will not do any author notes in the beginning of the story no more. But anyways enjoy.
---------

Sherlock Holmes. A brilliant consulting detective known to solve crimes in an instant. But everyone knew that he also has problems.
But one particular day, his brother Mycroft found his younger brother on the floor bleeding from his wrist with deep scarring. Multiple empty pill bottles surrounding him and needles filled with drugs still stuck in his arms half way empty. That day Sherlock has been heavily hospitalized and under extreme care and supervision.
---

"Sherlock. Dear brother mine, you need help. I'm going to send you for a rehabilitation center in order for you to become healthy again. This has been a problem for quite some time and it's not good for you." Mycroft sadly stated while quickly pacing in front of Sherlock's temporary hospital bed.
"Mycroft I am fine. I don't need help." Sherlock argued while rolling his eyes and raising the level of morphine secretly.
"No you are not. You are going to a rehabilitation center and that's final."  Mycroft roared while shaking angrily while glaring at Sherlock.
-----

Sherlock sat in the back seat of Mycroft's personal taxi. Mycroft sat on the right side of Sherlock while Sherlock sat across from him. Sherlock stared out the window while Mycroft was fiddling with his thumbs.
"Sherlock I promise this will benefit you." Mycroft whispered while grabbing Sherlock's hand to comfort him. Sherlock's anxiety had risen and his depression was getting to him.
Sherlock went back to his mind palace and remembered the last time Mycroft had actually held his hand.
-----

"Mycroft. Where are we going?" I asked while I held my backpack strap tighter. "We are going to school brother dear." He answered. I nodded and we both skipped to school hand in hand.
Mycroft walked me to my very own classroom. I saw many kids and I had already known their names. I looked for my name on the tables.
I sat at the black table. My favorite color. I read off other people's names and I saw a paper on my desk. It was a coloring page.
Mycroft came back and found me at my table. "Bye brother dear." Mycroft whispered while kissing my black curls.

------

"Sherlock we are here." Mycroft insinuated while nudging my arm. Sherlock exited the car and Mycroft grabbed the consulting detective's suitcase from the trunk. Sherlock stared off in the distance and he only saw a field of grass and a few flowers here and there.
"This is it?" Sherlock asked confused while deducing the area.
Mycroft nodded and closed the trunk and gave one suitcase to Sherlock and the suitcase that held his violin while Mycroft had held the other suitcase that contained clothing.
"At least you won't have to wear hospital clothes." Mycroft explained cheerfully while rolling the black dull suitcase down the sidewalk towards the facility.
Sherlock and Mycroft entered the enormous place. Mycroft walked up to the desk and rung the bell. A blonde woman with light blue eyes and fair skin came out in hospital uniform.
"Hello how may I help you?" She asked politely while her voice raise up in tone. "Um I'm here because I'm dropping off my brother here." Mycroft stated while faking a smile.
"Oh yes. You are Mycroft Holmes aren't you." She smile gleefully while walking around the desk that she was recently standing behind.
Mycroft nodded while he had silently called over. "This is my brother William but prefers to be called Sherlock." Mycroft announced while chuckling a bit.
"You may announce your goodbyes now because you are not allowed to enter further more into the facility." She smiled sadly while awkwardly crossing her arms.
"Goodbye brother dear." Mycroft whispered while hugging Sherlock tightly and giving a small peck on his forehead.
"I'm sorry I failed you Mycroft." Sherlock whispered while a lump formed in his own throat.
They ended the embrace. Sherlock had walked off with the unfamiliar woman and Mycroft stood there until Sherlock disappeared. Then Mycroft left in tears hoping his brother will get better.
"My name is Elise. I am a nurse here and I am actually your nurse." She introduced while Sherlock had looked around. He knew the place by heart already and didn't need a tour.
"Do I need to get a tour?" Sherlock asked while glancing around. "You can look around yourself after unpacking and therapy." Elise agreed while smiling.
She had thick eyelashes and dimples that were heavily carved in her face. She didn't have much cheekbones and wore light makeup.
Sherlock nodded while she guided him to his room. His room number was 221B. He was in wing B.
Sherlock entered the room and looked around. There was a small closet, one dresser, a bed with white bed sheets and a white pillowcase. There was a window that showed the field that stretched on for miles and miles. A never ending scenery of green grass and blue skies.
     "This is it. If you need to call me or your therapist press these two buttons here." She announced while tapping the wall and there was two red buttons. One had therapist under and the other said Elise under.
Sherlock had started unpacking his clothes and other personal items that he longed to use. Like his violin. He missed the sound of its sweet and high pitched beautiful tone.
Sherlock finally finished settling in and pulled out is violin and his bow. Before he play he pulled out the rosin to clean the bow.
(A dark or light brown thing that cleans the bow. You swipe up and down the bow with the rosin and when you play it rubs on the strings of the violin. So it just cleans while playing. For those who don't know)

Sherlock began play the beautiful piece of art he created that took him a while to memorize. The song was slow and depressing. Sherlock would always play this particular song when he lost all hope. Sherlock forgot the calming feeling he received while playing.
There was an odd random knock that came upon his door. Sherlock stopped during the middle of the amazingly played piece.
     Sherlock opened the door but what he saw was quite unexpected. The time spent here is going to feel like a long time full of torture and thoughts that will get in the way of thinking in the mind palace.