College

(Sorry for the random picture. But I feel obligated to do this 😂).

It was a long day for me. So I decided I'd FaceTime (insert guys name).

-I don't know if I want to do this or just put Reginald in this-

I smile when I see Reginald's face show up on the screen. "How's Rose Hulman and finals?" I smile letting my worries go of graduation next week and receiving my degree for Zoology and Biology here at SIU.

(End of Flash's POV for this moment)

I was glad (Flash I guess) FaceTimed, as I wanted to clear things up about this weekend. "Great, I've just got my physics left." I was about to graduate with a degree in mechanical engineering. "How about yours?"

(End of Reginald POV)

I smile. "Fantastic! I have an essay for Animal Behavior and one last dissection for Biology.  Also can I come over tonight?"  I bite my lip waiting for his answer. It's been about a month since we actually had free time to hang out.

(End of Flash's POV)

I break out in a smile, swallowing the same question. "Yeah, that's a great idea! You'll have enough time for everything, right?" I grin with relief as she nods yes. "Yay! It feels like forever since we've hung out."

(End Reginald's POV)

I smile. "Okay, well I'll be over in a few hours. I love you."  I end the call and hurry up to shove everything in a bag and rush out the door. My best friend Christina runs into me and I do a side wave. She laughs "Reginald time?"  I yell back and yes. She just laughs as I leave and drive away for Indiana.