two

second week of third grade.

✨🌸✨🌸✨

"jay!" tyler heard his sister, madison, yell through the house as she chased her brother for something he stole from her. he wasn't very surprised, living with two brothers and a sister was common like that.

madison was fifteen years old, being eight years older than tyler and also the oldest sibling in the house. zack being second oldest and only thirteen. then the second youngest jay, who was only ten and then the youngest, tyler.

living in the late eighties and their parents not wanting to be technologically advanced, their family still dared to have a wall phone.

meaning that once someone was on the line then that means that the others couldn't or else it was a group chat. honestly it was complicated for jay and madison, since they both used the phone way too much.

tyler giggled as he watched jay run into something and fall down on his butt. madison quickly went over and stole the phone from him, pulling the cord with her as she put it up to her ear and continued talking into it. tyler giggled more at the pout that jay had, screaming at her from the floor he refused to get off of.

they did that as their mother pinched the bridge of her nose in pain, going over to the kitchen to greet her husband from picking tyler up from school.

tyler gripped the hem of his t-shirt and walked over to the couch next to the tv, turned on some child appropriate cartoons, and tried to do his coloring homework in front of it for the rest of the night until dinner and bedtime.

✨🌸✨

"thank you, abby," joshua said to his eldest sister abigail as he stepped into the backseat of the car next to his two years older brother jordan.

ashley was sitting in the passengers' seat, having her headphones on and being a rebellious thirteen year old girl she is and not even saying hello while jordan and joshua were sticking out their tongues at each other.

even though jordan knew that was childish, he did it anyways just to amuse joshua.

"where are we going?" joshua asked after a few minutes of silence in the car, noticing that this wasn't the same route as the one they took home each day.

"we're going to momma's work place, you dingus," jordan said sternly to joshua, meaning nothing by his insult being only nine years old.

laura dun owned her own cooking show. she was very famous on it and tonight she had to stay late for extra cuts on a different meal, which had been cooked wrong the first time so they had to shoot it again.

"oh, well i'm sorry, jordan. i was just asking a question!" joshua said slightly louder than his brother, taking arguments quite seriously because of his big fat ego his family grew for him.

"well-"

"be quiet you two," ashley said, pulling her headphones down violently and turned around to face them, "if i can hear you through my headphones then that means that you need to be quiet!"

sooner or later this argument got bigger and bigger, causing yelling from each side of the car except for the driver's side, who was holding someone who was expecting to get a lot of payment from doing this as a 'favor.'

✨🌸✨🌸✨