Part 27- The Flu

Authors Note
Hey guys! It's been almost a week since I posted! Forgive me. I'm really busy with college so I haven't had time to write, but fall break is in a few days so there should be more updates then! Comment and Vote! I'd love to hear from you!!
HappyReading, Fighting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- NARI'S POV -

It was a few days later after Jackson hinted that he may have liked me. I hadn't spoken to him since. JB hadn't contacted me either. Apparently Jackson told them all what happened and JB was pissed. Yugyeom told me that he found out, and now he won't talk to me.

Plus I know they're busy with their new album that is suppose to be released soon, but still. I missed them. And for some reason I really missed JB. I appreciated what Jackson had said, but I just didn't know if he was faking it or not. Especially since he knew about mine and JB's kiss. He could have just said that so I wouldn't have feelings for JB. Who knows....

My brain is a screwed up mess right now trying to think about it all. Plus I have the flu. I was so sick I couldn't even leave my bed. Currently I was watching 'Spirited Away' which was my all time favorite movie when my phone chimed.

I rolled over and unplugged it from the charger and saw a text from Youngjae.

Youngjae: Helloooo Nari. Me BamBam and Yugyeom miss you!

That was nice of him. I smile and reply.

Nari: Sunshine Boy! I miss you guys too! Hope you all are well.

Youngjae: We are! Come play with us :)

Nari: I wish I could. I'm currently sick in bed with the flu :( Maybe when I feel better.

Youngjae: Arasseo. Feel better! I have to go practice now.

Nari: ByeBye! Have fun.

I put my phone back down and turned back to the movie. I was kind of sad that JB hadn't been the one to message me. Oh well, maybe he really doesn't like me like that. I close my eyes and slip off dreamland.

- JB'S POV -

"Come guys lets line up to run through this routine again." I yelled to the boys. Everyone was in position besides Youngjae.

"Yah! Get off your phone and hurry up over here!" I yelled at him. I was in a bad mood and didn't need Youngjae to make it worse.

"Sorry! I was texting Nari. She said she had the flu." He got in position.

"Really? No wonder she hasn't come to play." BamBam said.

"We can talk about this later. Let's just practice." I rolled my eyes. I was still kind of pissed at Nari for hanging out with Jackson instead of me, so I had been avoiding her. It probably wasn't the right thing to do but whatever.

We ran though practice without talking about Nari again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We had finally finished, and I was sweating like crazy. We were on our way back to the dorm to shower and change. Junior walked beside me.

"How are you JB?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I looked at the ground.

"Mhm. How do you feel about Nari being sick?" He looked at me.

I shrugged, "Don't really care."

He rolled his eyes, "Sure you don't. I know you like her. Don't be jealous of Jackson."

"I'm not." I lied.

"Sure. We can all tell you are. Just go see her."

I thought about it for a moment. 'Should I?'

"Yes you should." Junior read my mind.

"Fine. I will. After I shower first."

He smiled and patted my back, "Good. Just so you know, she likes you a lot." After he finished his sentence he ran to catch up to the others.

'I hope she does.'

- NARI'S POV-

I had been sleeping peacefully when I phone started chiming again. I woke up groggily and unlocked my phone. It was a message from JB. Finally he texted me.

JB: I heard you're sick. I'm coming over.

Nari: Okay. Thanks.

I waited for his reply but one never came. I was kind of bummed be didn't text me again. I drifted off to sleep again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Nari wake up." Some one shook my shoulder.

"Hm?"

"Get up! You have a guest."

I groggily sat up once again, "I'm up Mom."

"Good. I'll let him come in then."

"Sure." I tried to stay propped but my body was so weak. JB walked in.

"Hey sleepyhead." He smiled.

"Hey" I smile back then start having a coughing fit.

He came over and patted my back. I finished coughing, "Sorry."

"Don't worry about it." He smiled again.

"No, I mean I'm sorry about Jackson. I know that you know."

He looked away, "It's okay."

I looked down at my lap. Suddenly a wave a nausea hit me. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and puke up my guts into the toilet. Once my stomach was empty I sat there a little longer then started dry heaving into the toilet. JB came in and held back my hair.

"You shouldn't be in here." I croaked.

"Don't worry about it."

I finally felt okay enough to get off the floor. JB stood behind me as I brushed my teeth. Once I set down my toothbrush I turned around to face him. He placed his hand on my forehead.

"You're burning up." He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bed.

"Thank you." I laid down.

"You're welcome. I'll go get you medicine." He stepped out of my room.

I grabbed my remote and restarted 'Spirited Away' for the hundredth time. He walked back into my room and handed me the little white pills.

"Thanks." I quickly swallowed them.

"No problem." He awkwardly sat on the edge of my bed.

"Come here." I pulled back my blankets for him.

"No way! That's inappropriate." He smirked at me.

I smirked back, "Only if you think that way."

His eyes grew wide at my words.

"Just cuddle with me. I don't feel good. Have sympathy." He nodded and crawled in next to me. He settled into my pillows as I curled into his side. We were quite as we watched the movie.

"Thanks JB"

"Sure thing."

I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.