Part 8- Telling Got7

- NARI'S POV -

"What the heck are you doing?!" I yell and run over to Jackson to stop him. "Stop it!" I grab his arm. Wait, I just grabbed Jackson Wang's arm!! My heart starts beating faster as in internally fan girl over his muscles.

"Why should I stop? This idiot messed up a beautiful girl's face because of his stupidity!!" He yells at me. I blush when I hear him call me beautiful, but then I start crying when he started yelling in my face. His yelling made me feel small and inferior just like Jong does when she bullies me.

Jackson's eyes widen when he sees my tears, "Omo! I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to yell at you, honest!" He took a step back. I closed my eyes and felt warm arms pull me and hug me. My eyes flew open and there stood Youngjae.

"Are you okay?" His face is full of concern too.

"I'm okay." I step out of his arms.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to yell." I look at Jackson and he's at a 90 degree angle bowing.

I laugh, "It's okay. You just scared me."

"Jinjja?!" He ran over and hugged me causing my feet to lift off the ground. He then puts me down, "Oops, sorry" he grins at me. My heart starts beating even faster.

"Seriously though," Everyone turns to JB, "Did BamBam do that to your face?"

I look over at BamBam. He looks back at me with fear in his eyes. "No he didn't. This happened after the bike accident." I say as I turn back to JB.

"What the heck happened then?" Yugyeom asks the million dollar question. I start to panic. 'They can't know I get bullied.'

"Oh. I um.. err.. Hit my head when I was leaning over to get a pencil I dropped." I look them over.

"You're lying to us." My eyes widen as I turn to Mark. "You don't have to lie. We won't judge you or anything." He looks me over with a frown.

'What should I do...' If I tell them they'll look at me in pity. That seriously can't happen.

"I don't think I should say." I look to the floor.

"Is someone hurting you?" My eyes shoot to Junior. "Someone is aren't they?" He walks over to me. I look back to the floor.

"It's okay, you don't have to be scared of us." Mark says, "We just want to help. Technically we owe you since BamBam hit you earlier."

"Yeah, we owe you!" Jackson yells.

"Let us help you noona!" Yugyeom says, taking my hand.

"I'm really sorry I hurt you, but let us help you in return. Please?" BamBam looks me in the eye.

"We're strong!! We can help!!" Youngjae hugs me again.

"Wait, what's your name first off?" JB tries to lighten the mood. I start to laugh.

"My name's Nari." I look them over, "You really don't need to worry about me, I'll be okay." I try to walk to the door, but Jackson steps in front of it.

"Just let us help. Obviously somethings wrong considering your face is blue, you started crying when I yelled, and you're extremely nervous when we ask you anything concerning what happened. You don't have to carry this alone." Jackson notices a lot.

"Let us be like your older brothers and protect you." JB says.

"But I don't even know you..." And that was the truth. I didn't know them. Well I knew them, but not the people they are personally. When the cameras aren't rolling. For all I know they could be the complete opposite.

"You're not leaving until you tell us." Mark rolled his eyes at me.

My heart hammered in my chest. I couldn't take this anymore, "Fine. I'll tell you, but you can't help me and you CAN NOT pity me. If you don't listen to what I just said then I'm walking out and not looking back." I hoped they could see the fire in my eyes as I said that.

"Sometimes at school I get knocked around and bullied. Me and my mom are already handling the situation so I don't need your help. And the people who mess with me are girls, so don't even try to hurt them." Yeah, that last part was a little extreme. I don't like them but at least I have enough of a heart to not wish pain upon them.

I look around at them and they stare back in complete shock. They don't even say anything. I feel tears well in my eyes. I had the smallest hope that they would care, but maybe the don't. I turn back to the door ready to leave.