15 Minutes Later (Mormor)

The cafe was nearly empty. Sebastian looked around and wondered if it was the same where Watson had taken the landlady. He kept his left arm close to his side and tried to move it as little as possible. Sitting here, having tea, felt awkward. He was sure the owners of the cafe must've been on Jim's payroll, otherwise they would have never ignored his bloody face.
"Boss." Sebastian lowered his voice and tried to make eye contact with Jim. "What are we doing?"
Jim didn't answer for a moment. He looked at Sebastian with a rigorous look, the next moment he took his gun out and smashed it on the table between them, finger at the trigger, the barrel pointing at Sebastian.
"Tell me" he asked, without making the effort to lower his voice, "what keeps me from killing you for what you've done?"
Sebastian looked around from the corners of his eyes and checked if someone was looking at them.
"I didn't tell him anything." he said calmly. Sebastian was used to Jim's whims, it wasn't the first time his boss pointed a weapon at him but his evident distrust hurt him.
"You think this is what it's about?" Jim's eyes widened and his grip around the gun tightened. "Tiger, you barely understand half of my plans. How are you supposed to reveal something about them?"
He took the gun away and leaned forward: "You could have died. I'm the only one who is allowed to touch you. Or kill you."
Surprised by the sudden twist, Sebastian reached over the table for his hand. "Jim..."
But Jim stood up immediately and cleared his throat.
"Come on, we have business waiting. The deal with the Chinese is pending. Also I remembered the dear Mrs Watson of our little deal today, so there's more work to come."
"They are actually Vietnamese." Sebastian knew that his boss was totally aware of his client's nationality. It was their game: By allowing Sebastian to correct him, Jim made sure that they were okay. That everything was normal again.
"So come on." Jim looked down at him and Sebastian knew he had to hide a smile. "It'll take plenty of time to take you to a casualty and get you fixed and we have appointments." He left the cafe.
Sebastian got up much slower, taking the last sip of his tea, ignoring his aching body and allowing himself to smile.
They were back.
He turned around and followed Jim outside.