Love

Ella's Pov
I walked into school with my best friend Andi who was still obsessing over that zombie guy that she had in the video game. I laughed a little as I walked over to my locker.

Emma wasn't with us, she was with Jax her boyfriend that had been acting really weird towards me for the past two weeks. Although I don't think she has noticed.  I smiled wider as I saw Daniel walking over to me.

"Hey Ella" Daniel smiled at me causing me to blush a little.
"H-hey Danny" I closed my locker and he opened his.
He took out some of his stuff that I thought he might needed for class.
Then Andi came to me, "Hey Ella, Emma is here and she asked me to go to breakfast with her, that's okay right?"
"Yeah." I faked smiled knowing I now had no one to go to breakfast with and I hated being alone.
"Okay" Andi said and walked away with Emma.
I turned back to Daniel with a frown. "No one to go with you?" He asked .
"No." My frowned deepens.
"Wanna go with me?" Daniel asked.
I started to smile." Sure."
Daniel closed his locker. "Let's go"
I nodded and We headed to breakfast.
No one's Pov
Little did Ella and Daniel know that someone was watching them from around the corner. Who was it?
Jax Novoa. And he was certainly not happy. Why? Because this certain wizard had developed a crush on Ella. Although he was with Emma the girl that managed to steal his heart on his first day. He couldn't help it though. Jax shook his head muttering in anger going to his class before the bell rung.
~Time Skip~
The School day had ended and Ella stepped out of her last class with Andi.
BANG!
The two heard the bang and looked at each other with confusion. They slowly walked to it. Only to see a huge crowd and their friends trying to hold the two that were possibly fighting.
Ella still looked confused but Andi rushed over and finally pulled the two apart. Ella's eyes widen as she saw that it was Daniel and Jax.
"Woah woah. Why are you two fighting?" Andi yelled holding them back, confused.
Jax ignoring the entire question walked away muttering.
Ella went over to Daniel with a worried look on her face. "Danny you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm okay." Daniel looked at her, wiping blood from his head and Ella looked at it.
"Woah!" Ella looked around making sure no else was there. Which no one was...
Ella took out her wand . A bright yellow glow came from her wand as she started to cast a spell.
"This is not against your will now make this cut heal."
Daniel's cut started to heal and he hugged her. "Thanks"
"No problem."
Andi felt awkward at the two's "scene" and went to go check on Jax.

Andi's Pov
Feeling very uncomfortable I went searching for Jax. I wonder where that idiot went. I went outside to see him sitting on the ground with his head in his lap.
"Jax?" I went over to him.
"What did you want Andi?" He said in a pretty angry tone.
"I wanted to see if you were alright"
"I am"
"Then why would you fight Daniel?"
I sat right next to him but he didn't answer.
"Jax?"
Still no answer.
"Jax!"
"I'M IN LOVE WITH HER OKAY!"
I jumped back. "You're dating Emma."
Jax sighed. "I know"

~Back With Daniel and Ella~
Ella put her wand away. Even though she could do magic with her hands she really didn't like it.
Daniel smiled at her, "Umm.. Ella."
"Yes Daniel?"
"Will you go out will me?"
Ella smiled wide, she hugged Daniel. "Yes"

No One's Pov
___________________________
Jax and Andi came back into the building for Ella and Daniel. So they had saw the whole thing. Jax frowned in disappointment.
"I missed my chance" Jax looked at the floor.
"Jax I'm so sorry." Andi frowned looking at him.
Jax shook his head walking out of the building with Andi following him.

______________________________
Author's Note
Did you enjoy this chapter? And from now on I will not just be doing Disney Channel imagines.
Part 2 to this chapter?
Word Count: 719 words