Close: Farkle X Eleni

They were at it again,and Mr.Matthews did not like it at all. Eleni and Farkle were flirting, the whole gang knew that they were in love. Everyday,Eleni would sit by Farkle, causing Mr.Matthews to pick Eleni up telling her to switch seats with a different person every time.

"But dad!" Eleni looked at her father and teacher. She hated that she always had to move seats.

"Eleni, Riley and Maya are in mushytown and I'm not letting the same thing happen to you."

Eleni looked turned to Farkle mouthing. "Sorry"

Farkle shook his head understanding that Mr. Matthews was very overprotective. 

Soon the class was over and so was school. Riley had suggested a sleepover for all of the friends.

    They had all walked to their house and got some clothes because it was Friday and they were going to spend the whole weekend at the sleepover.

      Maya arrived first of course. Then Zay,Lucas,and Farkle came together.
"Alright, let's get this party started." Zay clapped his hands sitting down in his sleeping bag.

     They were all in Eleni's room, it was nothing like Riley's. And to think that they were twins. Eleni tied her blonde hair much like her mom's into a ponytail.
  "How about we play truth or dare?" Maya suggested.
"Yeah!" Lucas agreed,then Riley looked at him smiling.

"Ok Maya, you start" Riley said and Eleni came with the popcorn sitting next to Farkle.
Farkle smiled at her when she looked at him. Mr.Matthews was looking from the door in Riley's room.
"Okay, Farkle."
"Yes?"
"Truth or Dare?"
"Truth"
Maya smirked knowing what she was going to say to him.
"Do you have a crush on Eleni?"
Farkle's face went red. They caught him.
Riley stood up. "We need more popcorn."

"But we already have some" Eleni had the popcorn bucket in her hands.

"We need more." Maya said as she took Zay out of the room and Riley stood Lucas.

Eleni and Farkle sat alone in the room not looking at each other. "You have a crush on me?" Eleni finally asked.

"Maybe..." Farkle looked at her. "Do you have a crush on me?"

"Yes" Eleni looked at him.
"Do you maybe...want to be my girlfriend?" Farkle asked.

"Yes" Eleni smiled at him.

Mr. Matthews looked at the two,along with the gang.
"They're going to smushy town, aren't they?"

"Yes they are Mr.Matthews" The gang said smiling.