Maya X Rebel

Prompt- Maya catches Rebel flirting with the cheerleading squad and she gets jealous.

   Maya was at her locker preparing to get her stuff for the next class. When she saw her boyfriend, Rebel, over by the cheerleading team. Rebel started talking to the cheerleaders about the upcoming football game. She saw one of them start to twirl thier hair and one of them started to get closer. Rebel starts laughing when one of them tells him a joke. Her eyes flicker over to him. As she picks up a book and puts it in her locker. He gets done talking to them and walks over to where Maya is standing.
"Hey babe" Rebel says.
She looks at him, closes her locker then walks away.  "Hey wait" Rebel grabs her arm. "What's wrong?"
"..." She gets out of his grip and walks away. He looks down to the ground not knowing what he had did wrong. One of the cheerleaders run over to him. "You okay?" He starts walking away from her. "Yea,I'm fine"
The bell rings and she slightly growls because they pretty much have every class together. He walks in and walks past her and doesn't say anything. He sits on the other of the room. She sits in the front and puts her feet up. Rebel gets up and walks out of the class. All the students and the teacher expect Maya looked at the door shocked. Mr.Matthews said,"Maya,go after him " 
"What? No!"    
"Go Maya"  Maya gets her stuff and walks out slightly growling. Rebel walks to the end of the hallway and stands there. She sees him but starts putting her stuff in the locker. He walks to her. "What are you doing out here ?"
"Mr.Matthews wanted me to ask you why did you walk out of the class." He could have ask a cheerleader " Maya grumbled.
"Is that what this is about? The cheerleaders? If you had faith in me you would know I wouldn't do anything with them . I love you only"
"I trust you not those cheerleaders." Maya said.
"Listen babe" He holds her close. "I'm not going to let some cheerleader come between us." Rebel kissed her. Maya kissed back. "You sure?" She says when they pulled back.
"Yes I'm sure"
"I love you" Rebel said.
"I love you too" Maya said.