Soap Part One : Zay X Reader

Today was the day, (Y/N) was going to tell Zay that she liked him. She liked everything about him.

(Y/N) skipped to school, as happy as she could ever be. Her hopes were as high as the clouds as she finally reached school.

She tried to calm herself but that definitely didn't work. Riley and Maya soon greeted their friend. Shortly after, Lucas, Farkle, Zay came. They saw the look on (Y/N)'s face as she slowly approached Zay.

"Zay, hello" (Y/N) said as everyone was behind her expect him.

"Hey (Y/N)" Zay smiled at her.

"I want to tell you something" (Y/N)'s hopes were through the roof now.

"Yes?"

"I like.. I like you Zay"

The group's expression were shocked. They had no idea that (Y/N) liked Zay. Or even liked a body for that matter.

"....(Y/N) I'm with Vanessa. Remember?" Zay frowned at the words that he was saying.

"Oh... Just forget what I said Zay" (Y/N) started walking to her class.

"(Y/N).."

"Forget it Zay" (Y/N) continued to her music class.

"You messed up dude" Lucas patted Zay on the shoulder as he walked in Mr. Matthews class the rest following him.

(Y/N) looked really disappointed, as she stopped walking there, turning to the exit.

(Y/N) pulled out her phone calling her mom to pick her up. Her (h/c) flowing in the breeze.

After the call her mom agreed to get her, only because (Y/N) faked sick. A million things were flying inside of (Y/N)'s head.

God, I wish I never spoke now I need to wash my mouth out with soap.....

Her mom finally came and (Y/N) was very happy. She quickly hopped into the car, and her mother drove her home.
                ~Time Skip~

School was over now, and the gang was wondered where (Y/N) could be.