I'm not good enough: Farkle X reader

There you saw Farkle with Riley and Maya. Why were they so...perfect. I could never be them.
Farkle likes them much more. Yes, I know once he compared me to the sunrise. Beautiful yet interesting.
  But, I'm not that. I'm not interesting as Maya. I'm not as happy as Riley or do I help people like her.

    Today, I'm not getting on the subway with them. I shouldn't even be in this group. I arrived at school and I didn't say a word, I sat in the back of the class and I could tell that they were worried about me. But, that won't change a thing.

    When class ended I was the first person to leave and quickly go to my locker, which wasn't close to any of my friends thankfully. I quickly went to the next class and sat down by my self.
   I smiled happily because this was the last class before we left as I took out my notes,reviewing them.
  Class went by very slow, but that's probably because we weren't learning about Riley's life. I still remembered when I was a background student, it wasn't really fun.
   As class ends,i walked out notcing my friends were waiting on me. I tried not to make them notice me as I walked out in a crowd. I started to walk home but I felt I was being followed. I stopped and turned, I saw them, Riley, Maya, Lucas, Zay and Farkle.  Farkle walked up to me.

"You were going to Topanga's right?" He asked smiling at me.

"Yes" I lied through  my teeth.
"Alright. Come on (n/n)." Farkle gently took my hand and i blushed.
  "Okay"
The gang and me went to Topanga's. I sat alone away from the group thinking of all the reasons I could never amount Riley and Maya. It was a long list.
  Suddenly, I found myself looking at someone. Farkle...
"You alright (Y/N)" Farkle looked at me with worry.

"Yes " I lied.
"You're lying" Farkle looked at me, more worried.
"Fine, I don't fine good enough"
"Good enough for who?" Farkle asking wondering who one of his favorite girls weren't good enough.
"You." (Y/N) looked at him.
"Me?"
"Yes"
"Why would you think that?"
"Because I can't compare to Riley or Maya." Y/N looked sad.
"Don't try to compare yourself to them" Farkle cupped her face. "I like you the way you are." Farkle said and kissed her.
(Y/N) smiled and kissed back the whole  gang watching.

"Will you be my girlfriend Y/N?"
"Yes"