Chapter 1

"How could you let Essem exit the Kingdom of EXO?" West exclaimed, grabbing and shaking North's shoulders forward and back. "He's now in Korea!"

"Wasn't he already here as the commander of the Imperial Army?" Jongdae cut in.

West and North turned around to face Jongdae, "That's not him, it's his butler. Essem is still part of the Royal family EXO," they said in sync.

Didn't Minseok say something about the kingdom being free? I thought while listening to the loud chattering.

"Umm, is EXO still a kingdom?" I spoke out.

"Yes, it is. But because of the souls, the kingdom is falling apart. Citizens are running away slowly because they are learning to rebel. It is slowly becoming free." North said.

"But Essem is still being cruel to trainees and getting them executed." West added.

"We need to abolish his power!" They said in sync.

West let go of the shoulders and turned to the students. "All of you need to follow me. We are going somewhere that no one has ever been." West said, "That is with the exception of the portal guardians." He started walking deeper into the bar.

Joonmyun looked around and started walking behind him. Everyone followed suit. Everyone did, but Kyungsoo, Sehun, and me. We exchanged looks. Before we could speak North pushed us forward and we were inside a small room.

There was a large sign hovering over the doorway:

---

"Jongin, just keep teleporting. It'll drain out sometime!"

"Stop it guys. He is already really tired." Kyungsoo said putting the back of his hand on my forehead. He was one of the souls that actually understood me.

Things were starting to blur together and the floor started shifting side to side. What was this feeling I was getting? Never before had I felt tired after using my powers. I basically used them on a daily basis to retrieve forgotten items of what-not.

"Kyungsoo, stand still for me please." I said before closing my eyes and blacking out. I fell backwards into Kyungsoo's arms making him back up slightly. After a few seconds I was awake again.

"Are you okay?!" Yixing ran towards me. Never have I needed help from his powers. I never experienced how it felt to be cured at a tremendous speed. He lifted my shirt showing the glowing blue tattoo on my chest, a large triangle with a spiral circle centered in it. He put his hand over the blue tattoo and his tattoo, on his forehead, started glowing. I was prepared for a slight pain or a shock in the rib cage, but there was nothing. I felt completely energized from head to toe.

I looked up at the wide-eyed Yixing and asked, "Are you done? I'm not glowing anymore."

"Umm, I didn't even start." Yixing said, "You just healed yourself. No wonder why you never get drained of your energy. It only just keeps coming back."

"That's not fair!" Zitao whined.

"What's not fair? You can control time." Yifan spoke monotonously.

Zitao walked over to Yifan and clung onto his arm and smiled his pleading smile. Kyungsoo never did that to me.

"Well, I guess that just makes it harder to find my stone. We have limited time for me." I said standing up. Kyungsoo put my arms around his shoulders and lifted me up slightly. I took my arm off after stabling myself and stood by silently.

"I guess we need to go to Japan to find Kyungsoo's stone first!" Joonmyun came over and picked up Kyungsoo in his arms and they smiled cheerfully. A sharp pain hit me in my chest next to my tattoo. I lifted my hands and cupped them over my chest. What was this feeling? I started feeling a strong gust of energy flowing from the spot where my tattoo was across my entire body. "ah!" I let out a small cry.

"What is it?!" Joonmyun put Kyungsoo down and turned to me. "Kyungsoo is yours, I won't take him away."

"That's not it. Too much energy is going through my body. Something must have triggered it." I said bending down trying to cease the thumping of my heart.

"Use your power, it might help." Zitao said pushing through Kyungsoo and Joonmyun. I did as told and started jumping to all of the places I could remember. I only had one requirement for my powers: I needed to have been there once before. I jumped from school, to the market, and back to the bar. Zitao was right. The thumping was gone. My energy was back to normal now.

"I'm back." I said standing up and patting off some dust from the traveling.

"You guys are going to Japan tomorrow." West said.

"Tomorrow!?" Everyone, including North, exclaimed.

"I'll get the tickets ready. 12 correct?"

"11" I said, "I don't like traveling."

"Ah--" West said, "11 it is then. Pack your things, there will be someone, very different, waiting for you in the airport. You'll know who it is at the spot. Meet me here tomorrow at 8 in the morning. No exceptions."

"Wait, you've never been to Japan, you can't teleport." Kyungsoo said.

"Well then, I guess it's 12 tickets." West said shooing us out of the bar.

I took Kyungsoo's hand and disappeared from the bar. We arrived at the school dorms. I started undressing and Kyungsoo started packing his bags.

"Bring one nice set of clothing, your uniform, and some normal clothing. Nothing too expensive. We can buy things there. You can also come back if you need anything," Kyungsoo said.

"Why uniform?" I asked pulling the button down sleeves off my arms.

"To blend in, just in case." Kyungsoo said.

"Tell the others too." I said. He walked over to the phone and started dialing. I went over the closet and took out my uniform and folded it neatly, placing it at the bottom of the luggage. I took my suit and hung it on the rack outside.

"Ah! Bring the nice clothes over to our dorm and Jongin can teleport them to Japan for us." Kyungsoo said. Ugh, another task to do.