There's no way - Epilogue

Two month later and Jared had fallen ill. Well that's what Jensen thoughts, but that wasn't the case. Jared didn't just have a mystery illness, he knew what was up with him, he just didn't know how to tell Jensen that but now Jensen was starting to get weary.

For the last month Jared had been growing by the day, and he'd been becoming more self-conscious - not wanting Jensen to see his body - which was having a bad impact on their relationship. Jensen was thinking Jared was sick and didn't want sex or to show Jensen his body either because he was too sick to or just he didn't like Jensen anymore, this was really hurting Jensen and Jared knew that. He just didn't know where to begin. 

That brings us to right now, Wednesday 21st September 2016....

Currently Jared was sitting in the bathroom of his and Jensen's hotel room staring at the 6th positive pregnancy test, he still couldn't believe it. This can't be happening he thought to himself through the tears which where rapidly falling. Jared knew this could happen,, being the reason when he forgot to take his pill, he took took a morning after pill. Clearly didn't work, because here he was sitting in the bathroom of a hotel room somewhere in New York, crying his heart out because he's pregnant. Yes he may be to the love of his life, but the love of his life didn't even know he could get pregnant and is probably going to think he's some sort of freak of nature. 

Jensen was downstairs in the lobby collecting their bags but he shouldn't take too long, and Jared knew he'd be back soon and if he wanted to make sure he didn't get anymore questions he'd have to move but he didn't have the energy nor the courage to leave the bathroom. He knew he had to tell Jensen, and he had to do it soon considering he'd been taking pregnancy tests for a few weeks and he was already getting big. The part that worried Jared about telling Jensen was that he knew he would storm out the room, go get a room of his own and they'd probably never talk again unless they really needed to which would only be at panels and while working. That broke Jared's heart and scared him. Never talking to Jensen again, he loved the man so much he couldn't survive without him by his side. 

After crying in the bathroom for god knows how long, Jared heard the man he loved singing outside the door and he knew it was to late to pretend he hadn't been crying. "This is it" Jared whispered to himself before crying more as the door to the hotel room clicked open and shut again. "Princess I'm back, you okay?" Jensen knocked on the dark brown bathroom door seeming a concerned to why Jared was in there with no water running indicating that he wasn't showering. "J-Jensen, c-can we t-talk?" Jared managed to get out in between sobs and Jensen opened the door to the bathroom, heartbreak suddenly taking over his body as he saw the state the love of his life was currently in. "Always Jay-squash, what's wrong?" 

Here it goes...Jared thought to himself. "o-okay so w-when I was s-sixteen m-my doctor g-gave me news...it's a b-blessing a-and a curse...he s-said I c-could get p-pregnant" Jared swallowed hard, not looking up at Jensen just yet, still not ready to face his fears. " I've done everything I could since then to make sure I didn't, because no one knew and if they did I would be a freak of nature...but when we did it about two months ago I'd forgot to take my medication....and now I'm p-pregnant..." after getting out the last word Jared started sobbing, mumbling to himself about how much of a freak he is and how Jensen probably hates him. When Jared finally looked up Jensen was still frozen in his place by the bathroom door, staring into the wall hat if he was superman there would be a hole through it. "I need some air" was all Jensen said, and with that he turned on his heels and left the hotel leaving a even more than usual emotional Jared to sit on the bathroom floor with his knees up to chest rocking back and forth trying to sooth himself. Is this the end? Will he stay?