Panel to Remember

They'd walked onto the stage with smiles spread across their faces like they where both the Joker. Danneel had broke it off with Jensen, well she hadn't needed to, she'd sort of just packed her bags and left, telling Richard to make sure Jensen gets with Jared. Both men where happy with that, but weren't going to jump into a relationship, well not right that moment anyway. 

As they sat down they introduced themselves, even though everyone there knew who they were, and told the audience that they where going to start taking questions. "I'm Kiyon, and my question is did you's talk and is everything alright between you both?" the girl about 16 asked and everyone went quiet awaiting the reply of the two men they adored. Jensen took the lead on answering the question, "Er, we did talk and yeah, we're great. We're better than ever actually." The men looked at each other and smiled like Cheshire cats, this was their happiness. Together. 

After a few questions where asked, Jensen started telling a story about them messing about and throwing sweets at each other, and Jared sat there smiling but wasn't really listening

After a few questions where asked, Jensen started telling a story about them messing about and throwing sweets at each other, and Jared sat there smiling but wasn't really listening. He was to stuck in his thoughts, thinking of the kiss he shared with Jensen, hoping he'd get to do it again. 

The next thing Jared heard was fans screaming, causing him to snap out of his thoughts and be brought back to reality. Jensen was picking up his guitar from the side of the stage, so Jared obviously really confused looked over and asked him, "Jen, what're you doing man?" he couldn't help the smile that spread across his face when Jensen started talking back to him. "Well, this is a surprise for you Jay. So sit back, and enjoy why i talk for a second okay?" Jared just nodded and continued to admire the man. "So, thanks to you wonderful people me and Jay spoke about why he leaves when i sing The Way You Make Me Feel, and stuff. Once he'd told me, i took the opportunity to tell him stuff too, and now I'm going to tell you. I'm bisexual, and I'm single so it stands at this moment in time, but hopefully someone not so far away from me, will make that change. So right here, and right now, I'm going to sing The Way You Make Me Feel and Crazy Love and dedicate them to the man I've loved secretly for years, and the man I'm going to show my love for in front of y'all. So Padapad, this is for you." The crowd cooed as Jensen finished of his speech, Jared was practically crying from it as he whispered into the microphone "I love you too acklequackle" 

" The crowd cooed as Jensen finished of his speech, Jared was practically crying from it as he whispered into the microphone "I love you too acklequackle" 

"Hey pretty baby with the white sneakers on

You give me fever, 

like I've never, ever known." Jensen started, and the crowed watched intensely as he changed the words to the famous song so he could sing them perfectly about the younger man beside him. Once the songs where sung, and Jensen's guitar had been took away, Jared had managed to make his way behind Jensen. That's when they shared their first kiss in public, and even though neither men where speaking into a mic, the crowd heard each word spoken between the two before their kiss. 

"Jen, that was amazing. I love you"

"I love you too Jay"

That's what was spoken before the kiss, after the kiss fans started chanting "Ask. Him. Out. Ask. Him. Out." and that's exactly what happened, Jensen got his mic, sat down pulling Jared to sit on his lap and he asked him to be his boyfriend; with an innocent, sweet kiss, Jared said yes and the crowd erupted into cheers. This truly was going to be a panel they'd remember forever and for all the best reasons.  

And it sure as hell wasn't going to be the last one