The Talk

So I know this isn't great and its pretty bland but I promise I'm learning. It's only been a day and I'm thinking of my next au already! so hopefully they're better than this one, but this one isn't over yet so hopefully this one gets better as it goes along.

-

Once Jensen had finished his set, finishing off with Sweet Home Alabama, Jared was starting to get nervous for their talk, he wanted to know what Jensen wanted to say but at the same time he wasn't ready for the rejection even though that's what he knew he would get. Either that or questions about why he was crying, which would force him to tell Jensen, which'll make Jensen want to leave him and never talk to him again because Jensen is straight and loves Danneel anyway even if he wasn't. "have a nice time with Richard and Rob and I promise me and Jared will be back before the convention finishes to have our chat with y'all. I love you more than you'll ever know. See you later!"

Backstage Jared was a nervous wreck, hands shaking and he knew his words weren't going to form easily when Jensen started asking questions. This was life or death to him, he either has his best friend or he's going to be left alone and fall back down the rabbit hole again; and not the one that goes to Wonderland, the one that's dark and ruins your life. this was that moment in Jared's life. "Hey Jay, so want to talk here, the dressing room your trailer?" Jensen came into view, he looked a little blurry as Jared's eyes where already becoming glazed with tears. "H-here" Jared, stuttered out. He knew no one was around now anyway, Danneel was off doing shopping, and the other cast members where busying themselves before there time on the panel. "So, want to tell me why the fans have noticed you crying each time I sing that song, how they notice you leaving each time it's dedicated to De? Jay if there's something you want to tell me or talk about, you can, no matter how big or small it is." Jensen sat down next to Jared and rubbed his upper leg gently, causing Jared to shiver and make him feel nauseous about what he was going to share with his best friend. "Okay, don't hate me when i tell you this. I feel bad enough about it already, so yeah I'm sorry in advance for what you're about to hear. The reason i leave every time you dedicate a song to Danneel is because I want to be the one you dedicate them to. The reason I cry every time you sing The Way You Make Me Feel is because that's the song you always dedicate to her, that's the one I always imagine you singing about me. I like you Jensen, to hell I think I'm in love with you. I'm sorry..." and just like that a smile spread across Jensen's face, Jared clearly hadn't noticed because he was to busy finding the floor interesting and standing up to walk away crying, he knew what was coming, the whole I'd never think of you like that speech and he was prepared for that kind of pain. "Jay, you want to know why me and De are now on break and more than likely breaking up in the next hour? because I came out as bisexual to her and she thinks I'm going to cheat on her. With you. She notices how I look at you with love in my eyes, and how my eyes seem brighter when I'm around you. The truth is, I never thought I was good enough for you, never thought you'd get with someone like me, because you deserve better than me, you deserve the moon, the stars, the universe and everything you wish for. You are the reason I wake up each day with a smile on my face, and until now I've always tried to hide this away because I was with De, and you were like my brother. but I can't anymore. I love you more than you'll ever know man. In the same way you just confessed." Jared turned on his heel to face the shorter man, and through the tears streaming down his face he smiled at him, and Jensen did the same, they smiled brighter what they had done in months. They felt whole.

They took millimeter steps towards each other, feeling so relaxed and stuck in the moment. The world around them froze. This is it, both men thought to themselves. This is the moment we've been waiting for. Swiftly moving his arm up and around Jared's neck, Jensen pulled the larger man down so there faces where inches apart, their lips almost touching. They could feel each others breathe against their skin. Now, Jared thought to himself and he did, he leaned in as slowly as he could enjoying the moment. Their lips brushed against each other, and neither of the men pulled away, they just moved closer to each other - if that was possible - and deepened the sweet innocent kiss a little more. That's when Jensen realized this is what sparks are, this is what he wanted each and everyday for the rest of his life. This is the man he wants to show off to the world without hiding.

After they shared their moment, the men sat down close to each other and just laughed enjoying each others presence like it was the first time. Enjoying being so close, talking about what they're going to do after the panel. Jared may have known what they were going to do later, and what they had to do before they left to go to the trailer park; but what Jared wasn't expecting was the little surprise Jensen had literally just thought of and was going to do on the panel, after he'd broke it off with Danneel. This panel was going to be a panel they'd remember and treasure forever.