Seeing The Real Him

The day after their date, Jensen had just gotten out the shower and was about to get dressed and head down to the canteen for breakfast. He and Jared had decided it would be quicker if Jay went to his room and got showered and ready so that they would both walk into the canteen pretty much a few minutes apart. While he was getting ready Jensen couldn't help but think about Jared in a short mini skirt and high knee socks, just the thought of it was making his knees wobble. He was so happy that he gets to share his life with a large, adorable moose, that is a twink. Man was Jensen going to be a rough top but he was also going to be gentle and show Jared just what making love should be, and when the time was right that's what he was going to do. He wasn't just going to have fast, rough, sex. He was going to make love to the man he loved, slowly and gently, because Jared deserved loving and Jensen was going to show how much he loved him. 

(This is probably going to switch between Jensen's point of view and 3rd person, so sorry if there is any confusion x)

I sat down at a table, which was occupied by Richard, Rob and Misha, making sure there was also enough space for Jared to sit next to me. "So how are you and Jay?" Rich asked me, he was the only one who knew about Jared's feelings for me before we got together and the fact that he didn't tell me makes me angry but I know he was being loyal to Jay. "We're good, he should be on his way down soon, we went on our first date last night, it was so special." I started waffling on and on about the date that I didn't even notice the doors to the canteen opening, I didn't notice the man walking in with his black and pink high knee socks, his black mini skirt and pink top. I didn't notice until I looked up and everyone was staring at my baby. My princess. He hurried over to me, clearly getting nervous, embarrassed and scared from all the crew looking at him. "Hey Princess, you're looking adorable today" I say and place my hand on his thigh for support and to subtly tell him everything was okay. "Thanks babe, you think they'll hate me know? Not that I care, I mean as long as you're okay with it, I don't care what they think." That made me smile, Jared was finally being confident in himself and not caring what people thought. 

"Woah there tiger, someone's being confident today. Man! Whatever Jensen said on your date must've been a huge boost. You look awesome!" Rich said to Jared, followed by a bunch of 'yeahs' and 'I can't believe you didn't tell me' and other nice comments. Everyone was taking it well, and that made both men happy. It made Jared happy because it meant he wouldn't have to hide who he is from his friends anymore, and it made Jensen happy because Jared could be himself - and he got to see the younger man in mini skirts and high knee socks - which meant Jared would be happy with himself. 

- Panel - 

"Jensen, we saw you broke your guitar. Does that mean you won't be doing a set where you sing today?" a fan named Lexi asked from the middle of the audience. "Well I'll be doing a set, just it won't be with..." Jensen was cut short by Jared interrupting "actually he will be doing a set, and it will be with him playing guitar." Jensen looked at his boyfriend with utter confusion written all over his face. "So, earlier today Jensen decided to just casually fall asleep on the couch backstage, meaning i had literally nothing to do. So to occupy myself I went the music shop and bought him this." Jared ran off of the stage for a moment and then came back with a guitar case in hand. He placed by Jensen telling him to open it, Jensen had the largest grin ever on his face when he opened it. It was the brown acoustic guitar he had wanted with red on, this was the one he had picked out yesterday and was going to buy. 

"Oh gosh Jay! it's amazing! Thank you!" they shared a cute kiss on stage before returning to answering fans questions

- Backstage - 

Jared had just got changed out of his uncomfortable man clothes and was putting on his cute varsity style outfit (link to see outfit is; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=208257669) when Jensen came in and hugged him from behind. "I love you so much, you look so beautiful in these clothes but I know when you'd look even more beautiful." Jensen was beginning to become really agitated, he loved seeing Jared in these clothes but he really wanted to rip them off and make love to him. Jensen was ready to take that step in their relationship, he felt closer to Jared to what he had felt to anyone before. "And when is that Jen?" Jared asked bending over purposely in front of Jensen because he knew exactly what this was doing to him, he was teasing the older man and he knew it. "er nothing, just ignore me. You look beautiful no matter what." Jensen tried to hide how desperate he was getting to want to make love, he didn't want Jared to feel like he had to rush.

That night, they where lying on Jared's bed having a heated make out session when Jared whimpered into Jensen's mouth "I need you, I'm ready." Jensen mumbled an 'are you sure?' still not fully pulling away from the younger man. Jared nodded, tonight was going to be a night he would never forget.