Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V

I composed myself and walked out of the bathroom only to find Louis with his boxers down to his ankles, wanking on the bed. "Dude what the hell?" I screeched shielding my eyes.

"Sorry babe, you make me hard." He smirked slipping his boxers back up his legs.

"You're such a creep." I groaned.

"Don't try to tell me you didn't like the show." He winked.

"I didn't."

"Your dick says otherwise." He pointed down to my pants where sure enough I had a growing hard-on. Why does my body always betray me?

"Great now I'm going to have to explain to Niall why I have a boner." I groaned grabbing my phone from my bed.

"Who's Niall? Is he your boyfriend?" Louis asked, a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"No, Niall's my best friend. I'm meeting him for lunch so I'll be back later." I slipped on my jacket heading to the door.

"Great, I can continue wanking to the thought of my dick up in your tight arse while you scream my name." He smirked.

"Well the only time that will happen is in your thoughts." I slammed the door walking to the address Niall texted me. It was right around the corner, so there was no point in taking my car.

I walked into the small diner and I immediately spotted Niall playing on his phone. He lifted his head up and broke out into a smile, waving me over. I sat down across from him. "Hey Ni." I smiled.

"Hey! So have you met your room mate yet?" He leaned across the table.

"Sadly yes." I grumbled.

"Why do you say it like that?"

"Well I've been here for fifteen minutes and he's already said he'd fuck me and I caught him wanking on his bed because he was thinking about having his dick up my arse." I rolled my eyes.

"Woah that's tough."

"Yeah, what's your room mate like?"

"He's nice, a little bit of a neat freak though." He commented. "His name is Liam."

"I'd love to meet him he sounds a whole lot better than Louis." He nodded his head and played with his straw in his glass.

"So I think we should talk about something that I was ignoring at first, but I can't ignore it anymore. Why the hell do you have a boner?" He giggled.

"Let's just say Louis certainly not small." I blushed.

"So you hate the guy but he gave you a boner?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"That has nothing to do with this! A dick is a dick." I groaned covering my face in shame.

"If you say so." He chuckled patting my shoulder. "It was fun catching up a bit but I have to go finish unpacking my dorm." He threw down a few pounds on the table for what he ate, standing up from the table.

"Yeah, I better head back too." I sighed standing up as well. "I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I hugged him tightly.

"Okay, see ya." He waved walking out the door. I got to the dorm, knocking to make sure Louis isn't taking care of something.

"Come in!" He shouted from the other side of the door. I opened it, where he was laying on his bed on his laptop. "I see you haven't taken care of your little problem. Would you like me to do it for you?" He smirked.

"I'd prefer a cold shower, thanks." I smiled fakely, grabbing a towel heading to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped off my clothes. I got in the shower and shivered at the cold. I let the water trickle down my body until my boner had subsided.

I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked out where Louis was rummaging through my stuff. He held up a pair of red panties and my eyes bulged out my head. "Don't touch those!" I screeched snatching them from his hands.

"You wear panties?" He cocked his eyebrow.

"They're more comfortable okay." I groaned pulling them up my legs with the towel still wrapped around my waist.

"That's so hot." He moaned, he put his hands on my hips but I smacked them away.

"Could you stop being so horny for like two seconds?"

"I could but I don't want to." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes, slipping on my jeans as well before unwrapping the towel from my waist. "Damn your tattoos are so sexy."

"This isn't going to work if you don't stop hitting on me." I snapped throwing on a white t-shirt.

"I can't help it if I see art I have to praise it." I blushed a bit at the comment but quickly recovered.

"Fine do what you like, just don't even think that you'll get anything for kissing my arse."

"I would love to kiss your arse."

"You're impossible." I groaned. I began unpacking my boxes, when I turned to see Louis helping me. "Thank you."

"Anything for you princess." He smirked.

We got pretty much everything unpacked except for my pictures that we were now unpacking as well. I hung up three pictures above my bed and put two picture frames on my nightstand. "What's this?" Louis called out and I turned around.

"Oh that's just a picture of me and Niall that my mum took." It was my favorite picture of me and Niall I just had to bring it.

" It was my favorite picture of me and Niall I just had to bring it

"Damn you guys look hot." Louis licked his lips.

"Thanks I guess? You can just hang that by the bed." I shrugged and he nodded grabbing a nail hammering it into the wall. He hung the picture and stepped back to admire his work.

"There now you're all set." He smiled flopping onto his bed.

"Thanks you were tolerable."

"You want to repay me?" He smirked.

"As long as it has nothing to do wth sexual activity, yes."

"Fine, you could buy me dinner I guess." He huffed.

"That works, c'mon let's go." He slipped on his vans and jacket as we headed out of the dorm, locking it on the way out. Maybe living with Louis won't be so bad after all.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•