Chapter 38

Cheyenne

So I am officially engaged and so is my sister so we are going to be working at Los Angeles Memorial Hospital where Izerica and Lakese work so we will all be together so I am thankful to God that  I have this opportunity and nothing stopped me from it but I am thankful to the almighty God for this opportunity .

I woke up this morning happy and if someone ruin it for me I am not going to be happy bout it so I got out of bed leaving my fiance sleeping in bed to go bathe so I stripped out of my night dress getting into the shower and scrubbing my body then rinsing off .

I dried off putting on my pink and white scrubs on with my pink and white jordans and I got my work i.d. putting it on I also got my purse with my stuff in it along with my car keys I went to my children room and kissed each of them on their foreheads including my baby .

I left going by my sister to pick her up then going to get Izerica and Lakese also so I left and went for them one by one so we can go get something to eat and go to work.

I pulled up at Chelsea and Quan place blowing my horn for her to come outside so we can go cause I got two more people to get .

Morning sis she said coming in the car with her ring flashing well shit mines was too .

Morning sis how does it feel to be engaged I asked her as she jumped in the passenger seat putting on her seat belt as I pulled off .

Gurl it feels good and how does it feel for you to be engaged hun and you know that's a double wedding coming up so we got to get together and start planning our wedding sis she said 

I it feels so amazing and yes we do just me and you and the boys spending as in paying for the our dream double wedding I said as we were pulling up in Lakese yard 

Hey yall and by the way congratulations on the double engagement Lakese said hopping in the car as I drove off to get Izerica then stop to Dunkin Donuts before we head to the hospital .

Thanks gurl and we cannot wait to plan this double wedding said Chelsea  and I as I was pulling up to Izerica's house .

Hey guys and congrats to my huns who are bout to have a double wedding said Izerica getting into the car .

Thanks so yall how is like working in the hospital are their any bitchy bosses or any bitch who thinks she is better than people let me know now cause I will fuck someone up yanno Ii said as we were headed to get breakfast .

No our boss is nice she is sweet her name Doctor Veronica Hannah and she is nice there is one nurse who is rude Rainbow but do not pay attention to her dumb ass she only a nurse cause she fucked all of her professors and stuff I heard said Izerica

Ok well do not worry cause we all could beat a hoe ass so yanno they cannot do anything to us so yeah plus my dad's brother is the hospital administrator said Lakese 

*At the Hospital*

So we arrived at the hospital in five minutes after buying coffee and breakfast we ate in the break room then we went to our locker rooms so we put our bags up and clock in so I had a station with Lakese while Izerica and Chelsea had a station together .

So I notice I had to change some bandages on a female so I got the equipment and went to room 223 and went to do my job.

Good morning ma'am I am Nurse Johnson I will be your nurse today so I will change bandages and your all good to go ok I said .

Ok ma'am and are you new here cause your pleasant and a wonderful nurse she said as I was changing her bandage and putting on a new bandage on her then leaving out the room .

This is what all of the m have on but different colors so Cheyenne has on purple,Chelsea has on pink ,Izerica has on blue and Lakese has on red

back to the story 

I went to my next patient I had to give an elderly lady her pills and then I had to do a catheter on a male and female plus change someones catheter and sponge bathe a man in a coma plus Ii had to give a patient a new i.v. fluid that was just the first hour .

It was finally lunch time and the girls and I were going to a lil cafe outside of the hospital near by it actually so we all walked there and was immediately seated .

So how was yall first day well first hour at the hospital said Lakese as we were waiting to be served .

Well it was great like I changed so many catheters and put in some I also gave a lady her medicine to take plus bathe someone with a sponge bath and I changed so much iv fluids and put in at least four i.v.'s on like four patients I said 

Well I did like four i.v.'s and I did like two sponge bathes and I changed like three bandages and I had to put in the fluids so yeah it was great and I love my job said Chelsea 

Well I am glad yall love yall job because it isn't really hard as an RN so it is just that we work harder than the receptionist and besides the doctor's job we have to do critical things also and help the doctors whenever they need us said Lakese.

So we put in our orders and drinks and sat there talking and stuff and mainly bout the double wedding our orders came quickly along with the drinks so we ate and drank and then we went back to work.

I had to change couple more i.v.'s for some patients as well as putting them in for some who was rushed in to the hospital  then Ii had to change the pans like in their bed and I had to bring in some patient foods and medicine and I had to help my supervisor Dr. Hannah on a patient .

It was finally time to go home it was like after 4 and our shift was over we work from nine a.m. to four p.m.  so I was glad of that plus we have like thursday and friday off unless we are called in .

***********************************************************************************************

So this is the end of the chapter and they are nurses all together 

please vote and comment or else Ii will not update and I am serious 

signed Rae