chapter 22

Cheyenne 

My twins are six months old and they grew a lot and they are now sitting up and holding their own bottles D'angelo and I going very stronger we have little arguments here and there so I go in the twins room and they are still asleep but all of a sudden the doorbell rings so I go by the door and open it and I see this baby that looks like a month old with a diaper bag and  a note so  I  get the baby seat with the baby girl in it along with the diaper bag  and I go in the house I call D'angelo downstairs along and I go on the phone and call my sister Chelsea to come by my house so she can help me solve this problem .

Phone convo between Chelsea and Cheyenne 

Me : Hey Chelsea can you come by me asap someone left a baby on my porch girl and I am shocked she only have a diaper bag and a letter so I need you .

Chelsea: Hold up they left a baby at your house well muddoes and just a diaper bag and a letter we got to read that letter and go shopping for the baby stuff gurl did you tell my brother in law yet .

me: I clled him downstairs but he didn't hear me I guess and she is a adorable to be left out on my porch gurl ( baby on the side ) 

Chelsea : I am on my way 

me : okay 

I called D'angelo again and this time he came downstairs finally he takes to long to answer yanno so I go in the bab's diaper bag and I notice that the baby only have items to last her for a day so you know I am pissed at this person because  they got to be stupid enough to leave a baby at my door steps and just have essentials for her just for a day the door bell rings so I get up and answer the door and its my sister .

Chelsea : She is adorable  where is the letter lets read it .

me: Dear Cheyenne ,I am leaving you with your newborn sister she is just six months  and her daddy and I don't want her by the way it's your dad's child we had sex and I cheated on my husband if you are reading this that means I am dead or going to die please take care of her and I am sorry for how I treated you please forgive me love your mother .

Chelsea: Oh my goodness we have to go to the hospital to make sure she is okay and make sure this is dad's child cause our hoe of a mother might or had been lying 

me: yes we need to D'ANGELO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D'angelo: Yes baby 

me: Chelsea and I are going to the hospital to see is Chenique ( she named her ) is okay and to see if she is my dad's child so watch the twins please love you

D'angelo : okay 

We went to the hospital and dad met us there the baby is healthy and fine and we took a DNA test and it turns out that mom lied it is not dad's child  its her husband's child so I decided to adopt her as my child and D'angelo's her name is Chenique Melody Anaya and she has D'angelo's last name so we were so happy for this good news so we went shopping and another crib to put in the twins room and we got some clothes and a car seat and many more and the doctor say I can breast feed like how I do with the twins .

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************* 

Please vote and comment enjoy and I will be updating likely on a saturday or sunday like now and there is a slight change I edited this chapter by changing her age to the same as the twins now so later on in the other chapter I will edit that part as well guys .