Chapter 15

Cheyenne
2 months later
I'm five months pregnant andmy bump is visible so today is my doctors appointment D'angelo and I get to find out what we are having and graduation is in a few weeks I'm happy plus I got a few acceptance letter from the many colleges I applied to so I didn't open them yet to see if I got into any of the colleges but I will open them after I find out what I'm having .
I got out of the bed and went straight to our bathroom I stripped out of my silk night clothes gown and underwear and went in the shower turning it on and lathering my body with my palmers coco butter body wash to prevent my stomach from having stretch marks then I let the warm water glide down my skin rinsing off my body then I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower wrapping my body in my plush towel I dried off and went back into our master bedroom I went and got my lacy
Boy shorts with my matching bra then I went and got a turtle neck tank top with my skinniest and some sandals then I put on a little foundation and mascara and red lipstick I heard the shower running meaning my boo in the shower so I grabbed my Gucci bag and started putting my essential things in it I bend over to get my compact mirror off the floor when I feel a hard SMACK to my butt .
Owe babe that hurt I said rubbing my butt
You shouldn't have bend like that and you wouldn't get a smack on your ass D'angelo said .
He stripped out the towel and went and got his Calvin Klein boxer briefs he lotion up his sexy muscular body then he put his true religion jeans and his red polo shirt with his red Concords .
We left the house and got into his Dodge Charger and we were on our way to the doctors Office we arrived there shortly once we arrived he signs us in.
Cheyenne williams the nurse called we got up and followed her to the back I can't believe this dude put his last name as my last name any how she leads us to a room.
The doctor will be in shortly .
Hello Cheyenne and D'angelo how are you two doing today asked the doctor .
We're good I said speaking me and da hubby .
Ok well I'm going to have you lay down and pull up your shirt the doctor says while she puts the gel on my stomach .
Ok well it seems to me that your having twins a girl and a boy congratulations you can make an appointment with receptionist and she will print out the ultra sound pictures for you said the doctor I wiped the gel off my stomach and we exit out of the room to the receptionist and got the appointment and the ultra sound pictures then we left and went out to eat .
Dwayne then took me shopping for the twins so we went and got the cribs and baby seat for them then we got the stroller .
I couldn't believe that I'm now feeding for two plus myself I'm so excited to meet my babies in four months .
Even though I am still mad at Angelo for getting me knocked up at this age but it's a joyful thing and bad thing if you look it in both ways .
We had just came back home after shopping for two hours I rubbed my growing belly with my babies .
I stripped out of my clothes and went in the shower i lathered my body with coconut and milk body wash then I let the warm water soothingly dropped on my body when D'angelo comes in the shower and he starts to massage my swollen boobs with some body wash then he rinsed it off my body then he started to finger me .
After that we both rinsed off and got out of the shower I got dressed in a nice red sundress and matching flats because D'angelo is taking me to dinner anyhow I curled my hair in long tight curls and then I did my make up which consist of foundation ,red eyeshadow ,mascara ,eyeliner and red lipstick after that I went downstairs where D'angelo was in true religion jeans red button up shirt and red Nike air max .
We arrived to this fancy looking restaurant called Dominic's soul food restaurant so we stepped out and valet took D'angelo car and drove off to the valet parking so we went in the restaurant .
Table for two Mr .Williams asked this snobby skinny ugly hostess
Yes boo me and my fiancé would love a table for two boo boo kitty I said clutching onto angelo's hand
Ok follow me said the ugly waitress leading us to our private boot .
Hey Mr . Williams what can I get you and your guest this cherry looking waitress said .
I'll have the usual and my fiancée will have the shrimp and chicken fettuccine with a orange juice and a coke soda thank you said Angelo .
She wrote down our order and went to place it
Angelo you been here before I asked
Baby I own this restaurant in case you didn't remember the restaurants name is my middle name baby said D'angelo .
Oh yeah baby now what else do you own I asked
Couple outlets and restaurants and clothing lines and shoe lines he said
At least he has legal business he can say he own and not get catch just then the cheeky waitress came back with our food and drinks and when it arrived lets just say I eat it all including some of D'angelo food after that he left a big tip and we left .

This is the end of this chapter and let's say someone commented that I'm rushing guess what it's my book so if you don't like that I'm moving to fast don't read my book ok thanks I know it's good I plan my chapters by writing it down brainstorming ya know however please continue to read vote and comment
Ladyray1994