Return Of Queen M

Hanna's POV
Spencer came through the hallway with someone. I swear even before she entered the room I could recognise the perfume.
"Mona?" I questioned.
There she was. She walked into the room smiling. Mona and my relationship was different now. She had been 'A' for a while but she was always on top of everything and I still loved her. She had moved away nearly 2 years ago and I hadn't seen her since.
I jumped up and threw myself into her arms.
"I missed you." I said.
"Aww Han, trust me. I still miss our 12am shopping trips." She replied.
Everyone in the room greeted her. I think we were all on good terms with her. She has helped us all out a lot since being 'A'.
"What brings you back here?"  Caleb questioned her.
"I saw the news..." she looked at all of us.
"You guys need me. I have information." She told us.
My face lit up a bit and so did everyone's in the room.
Mona put down her big bag and started unpacking documents, papers, letters and pictures.
"What is all of this?" Emily asked.
"Simple," she answered, "This is who has got Aria." She continued.
All of our mouths dropped.
"What?" We all questioned her.
Mona sat down on Spencer's couch with a coffee and got comfy.
Mona's pov:
"It all started when I was 'A'. I've never told you this but... I was following someone's commands the whole time. That person stayed annon for a very long time. All I got were letters or text messages. I haven't stopped looking into who this person is. I've been researching for nearly 6 years now. I've put some things together but now I need your help. I need more people to crack open the case." I started.
Everyone looked at me in shock.
"So what you're saying is that you weren't really 'A' you were working for 'A'?" Toby asked trying to put together what I had just told them.
"No, Technically I wasn't really 'A'..."
"You were 'M'. Hanna interrupted me.
Spencer rolled her eyes trying to hold back laughter.
"I know her name, where is lives, and where and when she was born." I said.
"It's a she?!" Alison nearly yelled.
Everyone looked shocked.
"Yes, from what I've gathered I'm pretty sure her name is Courtney. She was born in rosewood the same year Spencer, Aria, Hanna, Em, and Alison were born. She was put up for adoption. I have the record but the biological mother isn't in the document. She adopted into some family in London, where she's been living for the past 23 years." I explained.
"Is Aria in London?" Alison and Spencer asked.
"Aria's phone was last used 2 weeks ago at the Lost Woods." I said.
They all just looked at each other in absolute panic.
"She's dead." Spencer's said while sobbing.
"Spencer, Aria isn't dead." I said.
"How do you know?" She sobbed.
"I just do. Courtney told me something once."
I got out the letter she had written me of things to do to the girls while I was 'A'.
If anything, I'm a very very selfish person. I won't stop this game until I've got what I want. I want it all to myself and I will go to any limits to get her what to myself.
The her in the letter and was crossed out and replaced with what.
"She's alive." I whispered, "and 'A' wants to keep her." I said in a helpless voice.

Whooooo heyyy!!!!
I really liked this chapter TBH. I fricken love Mona omfg. She's my favourite character lol. Who's Courtney?? :00. Ahha.
Anyway ily and Thankyou for reading. You are beautiful.
—Charli x