Misson #2: failed.

Toby's POV
All the girls thought it was a good idea to go to The Lost Woods Resort to see if Aria was there. Of Course I knew that something would go wrong because 'A' has always been like a million steps in front of us. I told them not to get their hopes up. Caleb got into my ute. The other girls hoped into Spencer's car.
"Please be safe Spencer. Follow me." I told her.
"Toby nothing could possibly go wrong. All we are doing is driving to the Lost Woods. Calm down." She rolled her eyes at me.
I hugged her and Caleb hugged Hanna.
We took off first. We wanted the girls to follow us. We made out way down the dirt road in the direction of the Lost Woods.
"You reckon we'll find her?" Caleb asked.
"I really don't know what we will find. I just really hope she's still alive if and when we find her."
"Poor Ezra. I mean, 2 photos were all it took for him to be locked away... Imagine what 'A' could do to all of us." Caleb continued.
"Why Aria though?" I perked up again after a while of silence.
"Someone's jealous of Ezra?" Caleb suggested.
"Yeah, but who?" I replied.
"I don't know, but if who ever has got Aria, must love her." Caleb said.
This was all very complicated. I had looked into almost every boy in Rosewood. None of them seemed suspicious. Why lock Ezra away? It was so pointless.
"Toby," Caleb almost screamed, "where is the girls car?!!????"
I looked in the mirror. No car.
"'Oh god no, no, no, not them too." I yelled.
I spun the car around and drove in the opposite direction, speeding down the dirt road. If We've have lost the other girls, I really don't know what I'm going to do. A million thoughts rushed through my head as I was speeding down the road. And there. Spencer's car with words written on the wind shield with blood stunned me.

Sorry to leave you guys hanging lmao 😂 also, sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I've had school and been kinda busy with other things. Also should I start another story as well?? (I'll continue writing this one) ilyg
—Charli x