Chapter Twelve|The Sleep Over {1}

Alya's POV

"Sure!" Marinette replied as we walked out the school.

"So... Tell me EVERYTHING that happened between you and Adrien." I said. "Give me ALL the deets." Marinette sighed.

"Fine." She replied. I smiled. "So it started off awkward, ya know. Then he started asking me questions. We got to know more about each other and I stopped stuttering around him! And what you saw is a different story..."

A big smile was plastered on my lips. She knew what I was about to say. She sighed once more.

"Fine you caught me! We almost kissed. There?! You happy?!" Marinette surrendered. I nodded with a big grin.

"I ship it so much! Can I tell Nino?" I asked.

"Uh! N-No! Y-Yes! Maybe?" Marinette freaked out. I giggled.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said. Marinette sighed for the third time in this convo. I got my phone and opened it to my private messages with Nino.

(---- Nino😍😘 (A/N: LOOK AT THIS NAME ALYA GAVE NINO!!! AHH #NALYA)

Alya (Me)
Hey Nino!

Nino😍😘
Hiyo!

Alya (Me)
I got Adrienette news!

Nino😍😘
YAY!! Hit me.

Alya (Me)
Ok! *gives you a mental punch*

Nino😍😘
No I mean tell me!

Alya (Me)
OHHHH!

Nino😍😘
*facepalm*

Alya (Me)
Anyway, Marinette told me what happened earlier!

Nino😍😘
Really?!

Alya (Me)
Yeah! They nearly kisses Nino! They nearly kissed! Ugh I wish I didn't call them because I stopped the kiss! WHY ME?!

Nino😍😘
Aww it's alright, hun. You could get the Adrienette kiss next time.

Alya (Me)
Aww thanks! 😊

Nino😍😘
Well anyway Imma hang out with Adrien now. Go talk to Marinette! Oh and I'll see you Saturday 😉

Alya (Me)
Kk! See you Saturday! Bye Nino!

Nino😍😘
Bye Alya!

Then once I closed my phone, I realized that we were in front of the bakery already.

"Well that was fast." I said and looked at Marinette who was smirking.

"So, what are your plans with Nino this Saturday, huh?" Marinette cheekily asked. I gave her a glare.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I saw your messages. Now tell me. What are your plans?" She asked.

"Fine. Me and Nino our going out to see a movie then we'll be hanging out in his house to play some video games." I explained.

"Tell me what happens." Marinette said then opened the door to the bakery revealing her parents covered in flour.

"Hey Marinette, hey Alya!" Mr. Dupain-Cheng greeted us.

"Good afternoon Mr. Dupain-Cheng! Good afternoon Mrs. Dupain-Cheng!" I greeted them.

"Hey mom! Hey dad!" Marinette greeted her parents. Then we both walked up to her room. I always smirk because I see Adrien's face plastered everywhere on her walls.

"Why are you smirking?" She asked me. I simply pointed to the pictures of Adrien. She sighed. "He's just so beautiful. I love that I see him everyday when I come from a stressful day of school, when I sleep, when I wake up and after I fight crime. Oh and also when I look at my computer!" She ran to her computer and opened it revealing her homemade wallpaper collage of Adrien in different poses.

 Oh and also when I look at my computer!" She ran to her computer and opened it revealing her homemade wallpaper collage of Adrien in different poses

(A/N: THATS THE WALLPAPER HE IS SO CUTE THATS ACTUALLY ALSO MY WALLPAPER^^^)

"Oh wow Mari." I said.

"Anyway, when are your parents gonna bring your stuff?" She asked. My eyes widened.

"Oh yeah! I'll call them." I said and called my parents. After a while I hung up. "They're coming." I said as we both sat down on the floor.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"First, give me cookies." I said. She nodded. She went downstairs.

After a few minutes, she went back with cookies.

"Let's have some boy talk."

A/N
And that's it! Hope y'all enjoyed! Pls comment, vote and share! That's it! Bye!
Je t'aime❤️❤️-Hailey