Chapter Eleven|Almost

Adrien's POV

Until I realized.

We were leaning in.

Closer.

I could see her beautiful bluebell eyes shining.

Closer.

I could feel the tip of her noes.

Closer.

Our foreheads clashed together.

Closer.

I could hear her steady breathing.

Closer.

Our lips, inches away.

But someone ruined that.

"Marinette! Adrien! Time is up!" Alya screamed. We quickly pulled back. I blushed as I rubbed the back of my neck. Alya smirked. "Hehe... Looks like you two got awfully close. Too close to be exact.... Well anyway you guys have to get back inside." Alya gestured for us to go back to the library. We quickly nodded and went back to the library.

We sat back down in the circle. I was still thinking about what happened.

"So... How was your bonding?" Alya cheekily smirked. Marinette blushed as she glared at Alya. We both stayed silent. Everyone smiled.

"It seems like something happened..." Nino suspiciously said.

"Well-"

"Zip it!" Marinette told Alya. Alya giggled.

"Aww! Fine." Alya surrendered. Everyone frowned. Except for Chloe and Sabrina it seems like they didn't care at all.

Marinette's POV

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I CANT BELIEVE ME AND ADRIEN ALMOST KISSED AHHHH!!!! Wait... Why me?

"Ok who's up next-" Alya got cut off by the library doors swinging open revealing Principle Damocles.

"Hello students. I've decided that all of you should leave and go back home. We will inform you until your classroom is fixed. Now go back home, I already contacted all your parents." Principal Damocles said. We all stood up and started to leave.

"Hey girl, can I hang with you at your house?" Alya asked me.

"Sure." I said then we started to walk to my house.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, I was bored. Well that's it. Pls vote, comment and share. Bye!
Je t'aime❤️❤️-Hailey