Chapter 4: Secrets Unfolded

I waited in the kitchen as I finished preparing breakfast. Ryan, Geno and some more guys walked in.
"Got it smelling good in here girl!" Ryan said out loud as he rubbed his hands together.

Geno just looked around and sat at the table. He didn't smile or even look at me. I sat everything on the table with a stack of plates.

I was nice enough to have napkins, and silverware already for them. "Um you know you have to fix plates right?" This other guy called out.

"I'm an assistant, not a servant.. You guys have arms and legs , you can do it."

Some of the guys start to laugh historically.

"Look this the way we do things around here." Ryan added on. Geno just sat back and watch.

"That's cool, but I'm not like the other assistant you had, you guys are well capable of getting things on your own. I fixed breakfast; make your own plate. Now if you don't mind where is the bed room so I can start on my next task."

They guys sat there as if they was waiting on Geno to say some.

"I don't know why the hell y'all staring at me, eat !" He gritted his teeth to them.

Ryan got up and showed me the bedroom.

"That was real bold of you.." He said to me.

"Bold? No, that's just me. I'm not the maid around here and I'm a firm believer in not handicapping a grown ass man."

Ryan licked and bite his bottom lip. "Mm ok lil moma, well here's the closet, and if you need anything then come talk to me. Geno really don't like being bothered too much so."

"Ok" I replied. Ryan winked and left the room.

I couldn't help, but to look around and admire the large bedroom. It was decorated so nice and everything was in place. I walked into the closet where everything seem to be ok. Maybe I should just reorganize it. Putting jeans with jeans , tanks and color coding it will give it a better look.

Ryan pov.

"Man I can't lie, oh girl sexy as hell especially when she put her foot down."

Dirk laughed. "Man hell nah. You trying to fuck?"

I shrugged and chuckle. "I mean aye, booty looking nice, not to big not to small just nice and right, won't mind bending that over."

We chuckle as we joked about Eden.

Eden pov 💎

"Man I'm going to send Ryan out there, but I need this to go threw, too many lives going to be on the line"

I over heard Geno talking in the other room. I kept quiet and continued with my job.
I could still hear him talking about meeting somewhere tonight.

I walked out and Geno eyes glared at me. I kept walking straight out the room and going to do my next job.

Ryan said some about some dogs , so I figured, let me go to the back yard.
Outside there were cages with pitbulls, some were adults and some were pups. Soon they made eye contact with me, they began going crazy. I took my ass right back in the house and called for Ryan.