Chapter 7: Ms.Eden Love

💎Eden pov 💎

I hurried and threw some clothes on. My stomach began to growl in pain from not eating. I usually wait till Geno is sleep before I sneak to kitchen, but tonight I really didn't care.

In the kitchen, I search high and low for some food, but there was nothing. I walked and knocked on Geno's door to his meeting area.

"Who the hell.. Come in!" Ryan yelled. I opened the door and room was filled with niggas. Every eye fell on me.
"I'm hungry.." I said out loud. Some guys start chuckling.

"Damn Geno, you worried about my territory , but you can't even keep yours fed out here.. Take care of home before you venture out my friend." The other guy smirked in Geno's face.

"There's a fuvking kitchen in there, don't ever interrupt my shit again.." Geno looked at me with rage.

"There's nothing in there.." I said softly. At this point I was over the shit with him, I just wanted food.

"We'll make some appear then.. Bye !" He responded so rudely.

"I'll take care of her... Come on lil mama what you got a taste for?" Ryan jumped up and walked out the room with me.

Ryan grabbed his keys and I followed him to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in.

We pulled off into the night.

"Thank you so much." I looked at him.

"No problem, so you want some Zaxby's?" He asked me and I nodded.

The car ride was quiet.

"Why are you nice to me? Everyone else treat me like shit in the house."

I asked him.

Ryan smiled. "Because I like you, I think you are beautiful, and you are not scared to tell a motherfucker how you feel."

I couldn't help ,but giggled. Ryan is a sweet guy, but when it comes to looks he's just not my type.

"Thank you."

He's like that ugly guy that's always nice to you in grade school.

We went through the drive through, and I told him to get me a grilled chicken salad with ranch and honey mustard. I also wanted a Sprite to drink. Ryan also got him something to eat.

We went back to the house, and I heard straight to the room and began to eat. Before I knew it, Ryan knocked on the door and I allowed him to chill with me as I ate and watch tv in the den area of the room.

Ryan sat next to me on the couch and I laughed as he made commentary of love and hip hop.  He allowed my to rest my feet in his lap.

"You are so funny." I told him as I ate.

Ryan start blushing. He picked up the remote and turned down the tv.

"Do you honestly like it here?" Ryan asked me.

"It's ok, gets boring at times.. Wish I was in my own place every day." I talked to him.

He nodded. "Well we both know Geno not going to let you go until he wants too himself, but I would talk to him about letting you get out the house."

Ryan and I continued to talk about things and soon we were cracking up.

Our moment soon end when Geno opened the door.