Chapter 17: New Beginings

💎Eden pov 💎

Being on bed rest haven't been easy. I even got sad at times thinking about my miscarriage. I didn't even get time to love it yet.
Since Geno have been busy with his mafia stuff, he made sure the maids are catering to my every need.

Geno told me, they my place will be ready tomorrow. So today, Janis helped me pack my things and set them in the den area of my room.

"When you leave here, make sure you take care of your self." She told me as we walked to the kitchen. Toya was in there smacking on a bag of potato chips. Geno was gone again to the hot spot.

I ignored Toya as always. In my opinion, she's pretty, but she's not me. Ever since she found out about me miscarriage, her hate grew stronger.

Janis sat the bag on the counter so I can bag my stuff.

"All that right there is mines, and the Sprite in the bottom cabinet." I let her know so she could help me.

"Why the hell are you taking food?" She asked out loud.

"Why the hell you won't shut the fuck up.. Answer my question and I'll answer yours." I rolled my eyes and Janis giggled.

We gathered my stuff and I went back to my room to fold the towels I washed and the sheets that were on the bed.

"So Geno kicking you out finally." I turned to see Toya standing there smiling.

I turned and faced her.

"No, actually he wanted me to stay, but we agreed it was best for us since I lost the baby. Geno got me my own place." I placed my last item in my suit case that I came with.

"That's fine, as long as you are out of our house I don't care where you go." She said looking around.

I giggled to my self.

"Girl , tomorrow I'll be glad leaving this damn house.. Matter of fact if Geno come back early enough, I'll leave tonight!" I smiled at her.

"Oo please do!" Toya responded as she walked away.

By the time Geno came home, it was late and I was all packed up.

He came in the house with this other guy and this girl. I stood in the kitchen and ate my mango. Toya sat in the living room.

"What's up! What's up!" The guy greeted us. I went to where they were and waved and said hey to the other girl they was with.

"Hey baby."

Toya tried to be all extra with Geno. "What's good."

He hugged her. Then he looked at me. "You need to be in bed, what the doctor say?"

Geno asked me. I rolled my eyes playfully. "No your girl moving in the morning so I'm excited right now! And you are my dad."

They all chuckled except Toya who kept close to Geno. "So you are Eden?" The girl asked me.

"Yes." I smiled.

"I'm Zoey." She came to me with open arms.

I was a little taken back because I didn't know this chick, but she seems nice.