Clayton

Author - https://www.wattpad.com/user/whiskeyqueenn

Rating - Exceptional (obviously)

JUST IN CASE YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK AND HAVE NOT YET FOUND THIS STORY - PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THE BELOW REVIEW!

Synopsis - All it took was one moment of stepping in insanities embrace for Rya's life to change forever.

Review - Gold star for officially shortest blurb ever!

I might be a tad bit late adding this one - oops.

High five @rachael84 for reminding just how crap i am :)

I'm sure most of you have already read this, regardless, I'll give my take on the third book from one of my favourites (yes that's you rachelle :p).

I actually liked Dallas....I was shocked.....I'm so used to hating her males...

Clayton was a massive douche, well at the start anyway. When all the lovely manipulation comes to light I didn't hate him so much as find him weak. I found his actions deplorable when it came it Rya - the whole families actions - but however much he had also been twisted by his parents, his choices still made him the weak male - he was very much aware of what he was doing and the pain it would cause Rya. 

Dallas was my lovely hero throughout the story - until he got a bit prickish - but even then I never gave up my like for him and I loved that she ended up with a better match than the one that failed her. 

Rya. Ah Rya. She's my favourite :) I like her better than Meela, even more than Victoria who got me right in the heart through her story. Rya was a soft kind of sweet, someone who truly deserved more than the crap she was forced to deal with and I'm so very happy she got a proper happy ever after. 

I noticed rmills75 has her own fanclub, look at you all celebrity like lol. It's something I truly smiled at though, not only because she deserves some serious recognition for the heart she puts down on paper - the writing that can move you through the entire range of emotions in one chapter - but also because I love that real people are telling her how much they like her writing. Its something that should be shouted out loud - setting her apart from half assed stories that don't belong in the same league - something I'm going to shout out too...

You're a great writer, Rachelle. You have a gift, never mind your sometimes dodgy grammar :), and I'm glad you decided to share it with the world, wattpad would be a lot less teary without you :p