Fighting the Alpha

Author - secret_rider

Rating - exceptional

Synopsis - 

I smelled them as soon as I had walked out of the bathroom at the Diner. Werewolves. When I glanced up I saw two tables filled of them. I knew right away; aside from the smell, they were huge and muscular. I saw one staring at me in particular, but quickly pulled my gaze away and bolted to the door.Her pack massacred before her 10 year old eyes, Livvy had been living in isolation far from society for 8 years and she wanted to keep it that way. On a rare trip into civilization for supplies, she unwittingly crosses paths with not only one of the most powerful Alpha's in the country, but as it turns out, he's her mate too. But Livvy wants nothing to do with a mate, especially an overbearing, overprotective one like Wyatt. Will Wyatt catch his mate? Most importantly, if he does catch her, will he be able to keep his feisty mate from escaping? And will he be able to uncover the secrets of her past before they come back to haunt her?

Review - OMG!!! this is possibly the best book i have read on wattpad so far. The authors way of writing beautifully describes her scenes and engrosses you in the action. The chemistry between the two is tingle inducing and Wyatt is alpha male all the way.

*PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A TRAUMATIC SCENE IN THIS BOOK WHICH MAY BE A TRIGGER FOR SOME*

i would like to applaud the author for her description of this particular scene and the after effects for the characters. It was quite possibly the best piece of writing i have ever read to describe the way the character was feeling and i am not embarrassed to have shed a tear or two :)